Fat experiences

Expecting pants to fit - and they don’t

Ugh.

I have to go to a friends work thing Friday. I don’t want to call it a party (but there’s gonna be food, yay!), but it’s kinda a social distanced outdoor event. I know I’ve gained weight since quarantine so I got 2 sizes up when I ordered some pants for the event. I was a (I guess sung) 14 so I got an 18. You guys. I cannot get these over my thighs!!!! And they STRETCH! I have been in SUCH DENIAL about how fat I’ve become. I m 5’2. I never thought I wouldn’t fit in a 14. What do I do? I have dresses that cover my body, but it’s super cold. I guess go to a store to try on pants? HOPE the store has my size?? I have the pants half on and I’m getting strangely turned on by it. Like, wow, I let myself get so large over quarantine I grew over 2 sizes larger. Oopsies.
3 years

Ace of spadez:
I love when this happens to me. Outgrowing things is always a turn on. Maybe post a pic of your ass stretching the leggings to its limit ?

Well, I was supposed to wear pants to this. But! Like the idea of wearing leggings that are so tight they can barely contain anything.

Was thinking of wearing a dress but it makes me look like a tent. Ooh. I could get a skin tight dress and just show off everything.
3 years

Sounds like time to get some size 18 and size 20 to replace those obviously too small 14's!

18's for now and 20's for soon!
3 years

When I fattened up, I wanted it to be obvious to everyone, so I started wearing tighter clothes. When I bought shirts and tried them on, I would sit down in them to make sure the buttons would gap just a little bit.

I like the way clothes look and feel now that I'm fatter. When clothes are more snug, it reminds me of how fat I am now and I enjoy imagining what people must think seeing me slowly waddle by. And going to the beach is a lot more fun now smiley
3 years

happened to me , was going to a fancy event tried on my slacks, could barely button them.....had to suck in my beer belly n still tight... so had to buy new pants before the event
3 years

also happened to me during this quarantine. I bought size 54 jeans thinking they'd be a bit loose fitting. I had to exchange them for a bigger size. I wore 46-48 in January :O
3 years

This happened to me recently. I manage to wear 36 waist pants under my belly even as I've put on weight. Recently I can't get them fastened. When I went to the store I grabbed some 38's and they are WAY more snug than I planned on them being. Going to return them and get 40's because I know the 38s will be way too tight after the holidays.
3 years

bills225:
This happened to me recently. I manage to wear 36 waist pants under my belly even as I've put on weight. Recently I can't get them fastened. When I went to the store I grabbed some 38's and they are WAY more snug than I planned on them being. Going to return them and get 40's because I know the 38s will be way too tight after the holidays.

Broh... I feel ya... I ordered some Levi's 550s and tried on some 42s today... they were a tad snug. Ordering some 44s tonight. I'm so proud to be a fatty. Lol. Its so not cheap gaining!
3 years

over time wearing the same pants stretches them out, when you go buy new ones of the same size... they’re going to be as the manufacturer intended..and tight. Its not surprising that you jump a few sizes when buying new pants. Go ahead and indulge in doing so, gives you plenty more room to stretch the new pair :-D
3 years

For me this is the second best feeling, only beat when a seam splits or button pops off
3 years
1234   loading