Fat experiences

Expecting pants to fit - and they don’t

Yes... have experienced this myself this year 😬
Like something out of a weight gain fiction. Living for months in jogging bottoms and pyjamas, then realising you have a problem the first time you have to put 'real' clothes on!
3 years

Since this covid thing everything I own has gotten tight.
My skirt waistbands are stretched just about as far as they will go.
My PJs barely fit and just roll down at the waist.
Had to break out some of my old fat jeans because 28s were just too hard to button and not comfy at all when I sit down.
Back in the 4 and 5X tops now too.
3 years

Someone ordered me an XL t-shirt to wear for a fundraiser at work. It didn't fit before washing, it definately didn't fit after washing. It looked like I was carrying a volleyball under my shirt. They ended up finding a 3X that was too big.
3 years

I only wear jogging type pants now anyway but since March I had to start using suspenders for my slacks but I was so self conscious about them at first but now I have to concede because when you gut hangs the belt starts digging into my fat so I had to start ordering mine online.
3 years

I had this experience and it was pleasurable, the difficulty started to lift my pants up my legs, my ass was all squeezed and the front would not even close.
3 years

Ditzy:
Since this covid thing everything I own has gotten tight.
My skirt waistbands are stretched just about as far as they will go.
My PJs barely fit and just roll down at the waist.
Had to break out some of my old fat jeans because 28s were just too hard to button and not comfy at all when I sit down.
Back in the 4 and 5X tops now too.

it would be so nice to see new pics to document the (only) amazing side effects of the pandemic🥰
3 years

So like everyone else I've packed on some pounds during quarantine. Right now though all of my pants still seem to fit. I think it's just my belly pushing them lower and sticking out further over the waistband
3 years

Honestly, I hope to be so fat that my overfed body rips apart pants....not just struggle with them. However, my pants now are just snug.
3 years

Thegainer0308:
Honestly, I hope to be so fat that my overfed body rips apart pants....not just struggle with them. However, my pants now are just snug.

I end up busting the seam right by the zipper or close to it.
3 years

Yeah, I just shopped the after Christmas sales for new jeans. I can still get the 26s on, but they’re so uncomfortable when I sit down. They look like sausage casings on my thighs and around my belly!

I also decided to try some leggings. Normally I prefer pants with pockets, but leggings with a tunic top is a cute look, and they’ll probably fit longer than jeans will.
3 years
1234   loading