Fat experiences

Expecting pants to fit - and they don’t

I’ve ripped a pair of jeans and two pajama bottoms since quarantine. I’ve gone from size 8 jeans to a snug 12. (20+ pounds gained.)

I’ve been a size 6-8 my whole life and am having a hard time saying goodbye to all the clothes I’ve accumulated over the years. But the new belly and softness is...nice. Not sure I’m ready to give them up.
3 years

I hate to say it, but I don't like the fact that I have gone up about 3 sizes in a year! I'd be ok with 1...maybe 2 sizes, but 3?? I just feel a bit embarrassed by it because the only people that appreciate it are on this website!
3 years

Thegainer0308:
Honestly, I hope to be so fat that my overfed body rips apart pants....not just struggle with them. However, my pants now are just snug.

BigFox:
I end up busting the seam right by the zipper or close to it.

That sounds awesome. Good for you. X3
3 years

Each time I go to wear my pants it’s kinda scary. Lol. I have gone up 1-2 sizes so now I have a bigger wardrobe. I really don’t wanna gain more because it’s starting to get expensive. Haha
3 years

Last year, I was in a size 22 jeans. I'm currently outgrowing a size 24 jeans. Now, I'm in the market of buying size 26 jeans. I have to get a bigger wardrobe just about every 12-18 months.
3 years

I used to have this issue until I realized that when I bought pants and they weren't the stretch type of fabric; I had to buy one to two sizes bigger just in case because I knew that I would grow into them. Size 58-60 and counting 🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽
3 years

Dresses. You wear dresses.
3 years

Haha, the Target in my area still has the fitting rooms closed due to covid so it's always fun guessing game about if any new pants will fit. I got lucky with my old size a few months ago, so when I needed a new pair for work last week I grabbed the same size (mens 34x32) off the shelf and headed home. Of course they sat in the bag untouched until right before I needed to leave. I confidently grabbed them pulled them up and...yikes. With my gut sucked in I could JUST get them done up, but were definitely not an option for a full day of work. Fortunately, I had an older, more stretched out pair, that was good enough. Bonus points for having my wife innocently asking why I wasn't wearing my new pants, and having to explain that I'd gotten too fat.
2 years

That is supper sexy, Ditzy. So you are wearing 30s now?
2 years

My belt is on the last loop now :-) It won’t last much longer as my waist gets rounder!
2 years
1234   loading