Fat experiences

Ssbbw and great complexion.

I think a lot of it is genetics. I unfortunately inherited my dad’s absolutely terrible skin. It takes prescription medication and a good skincare regimen to keep the acne at bay, and so far nothing has touched my rosacea. Thanks Dad. smiley

At least my diet doesn’t seem to affect my skin much! It was actually worse in my dieting days.
3 years

Larsson:
Interesting that you have better skin now than when you were die**ng. (Curse word!)
Just another reason to replace that bean salad with a Black forest cake or seven.

I think it was probably the constant stress of being hungry all the time and obsessing over what I could and couldn’t eat! Stress is bad for the whole body, skin included.
3 years

Larsson:
Interesting that you have better skin now than when you were die**ng. (Curse word!)
Just another reason to replace that bean salad with a Black forest cake or seven.

sweetfattie:
I think it was probably the constant stress of being hungry all the time and obsessing over what I could and couldn’t eat! Stress is bad for the whole body, skin included.

May you never go hungry again!
3 years

rickeb:
May you never go hungry again!

That’s my goal. smiley I eat whenever I feel even a little peckish. Unless I know there’s a big meal coming up and I want to stuff my belly with as much as I possibly can.
3 years