Fattening others

Helping non-feedee feel comfortable with her weight

Are there size-positive events nearby? Those can be great for building self-esteem.
3 years

Gimap:
My girlfriend has always been chubby, and she really dislikes her body sometimes. I've recently told her that I'm attracted to her curves, as well as how she jiggles and folds, and she seems to have taken that pretty well, but I was just wondering if there was any way I could help her feel more confident in her body, and maybe help her understand how I find her so attractive.

I'm really sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, I'm new here.

Compliment her specifically, so when she’s naked and your together tell her you love her thighs or that she has sexy legs. Try not to talk too much about the belly at first. But always make your compliments about her being thicker about her curves.
When your with her touch her, make her feel wanted. If you want to encourage eating then give her extra attention when she’s had a big meal or eaten a lot.

Make her feel supported and wanted.
In my experience if you are steadily giving possibtive reinforcement about size then most girls will come around.

Just keep in mind for non feedees talking too much about bellies or jiggling and such can be more or a bummer than a compliment, try to tailor your Compliments to appeal to her more.
Woman figure, sexy thighs. Thicc booty. Generous curves. And get her used to you touching her belly and such while you give compliments like that.
3 years

I've been through the same thing. A few things that seem to have worked some for me.

- lots of general physical attention (not just when it is about sex). Words speak louder than actions and all that. Just coming up behind her and wrapping your arm around her while pressing up against her butt, or sit beside her and put your arm around her waist, or casually run a finger along her jaw while you are sitting there.

- If you can afford it, get into helping her shop. Too small clothes are uncomfortable and a reminder of the weight she has gained. But buying new clothes may make her feel guilty (I got too fat for my clothes! I shouldn't buy new, I should lose some weight ...). but if you buy her things, or take her shopping to try things on and find teh right fit, it is more likely that she'll have good feelings about those clothes, instead of bad ('these are the clothes my amazing boy friend bought me!' instead of 'ugh, my fat clothes&apossmiley

- Do put focus on good health. Getting fruits and vegetables, not tooooo much junk food, get out for walks together and all that stuff. One because it is generally good stuff to do. Two because if she is doing things good for herself she is less apt to go into a 'I let myself become a fat blob' funk. Three because good health feels good, and when you feel good it is easier to feel good about your body. Four, if other people know about her healthy habits they are less apt to be on her about her weight.

- When getting more intimate, give lots of attention to the typical erogenous areas (breasts, butt, even neck) but also give some attention to all of her, including her fattiest spots. Drag a finger up her legs and over her hips and up her side, run a finger along her inner arm, start kissing her mouth and then kiss down her neck, between her breasts and across her tummy before going down on her. Show that you are interested in those parts that she has been taught you should like, but that you like all of her, including her fat spots. She might be insecure about her fat areas, but when the attention is part of a bigger thing, and isn't focused there, it helps her get used to it.

- get her on top of you. Sitting on your lap, on top during sex, whatever else you come up with. So that she knows that she is literally not too heavy for you.

I hope those ideas help you some. Best of luck!
3 years

Befriend couples in which the women is fatter than your girlfriend.
3 years

Edxl:
I've been through the same thing. A few things that seem to have worked some for me.

- lots of general physical attention (not just when it is about sex). Words speak louder than actions and all that. Just coming up behind her and wrapping your arm around her while pressing up against her butt, or sit beside her and put your arm around her waist, or casually run a finger along her jaw while you are sitting there.

- If you can afford it, get into helping her shop. Too small clothes are uncomfortable and a reminder of the weight she has gained. But buying new clothes may make her feel guilty (I got too fat for my clothes! I shouldn't buy new, I should lose some weight ...). but if you buy her things, or take her shopping to try things on and find teh right fit, it is more likely that she'll have good feelings about those clothes, instead of bad ('these are the clothes my amazing boy friend bought me!' instead of 'ugh, my fat clothes&apossmiley

- Do put focus on good health. Getting fruits and vegetables, not tooooo much junk food, get out for walks together and all that stuff. One because it is generally good stuff to do. Two because if she is doing things good for herself she is less apt to go into a 'I let myself become a fat blob' funk. Three because good health feels good, and when you feel good it is easier to feel good about your body. Four, if other people know about her healthy habits they are less apt to be on her about her weight.

- When getting more intimate, give lots of attention to the typical erogenous areas (breasts, butt, even neck) but also give some attention to all of her, including her fattiest spots. Drag a finger up her legs and over her hips and up her side, run a finger along her inner arm, start kissing her mouth and then kiss down her neck, between her breasts and across her tummy before going down on her. Show that you are interested in those parts that she has been taught you should like, but that you like all of her, including her fat spots. She might be insecure about her fat areas, but when the attention is part of a bigger thing, and isn't focused there, it helps her get used to it.

- get her on top of you. Sitting on your lap, on top during sex, whatever else you come up with. So that she knows that she is literally not too heavy for you.

I hope those ideas help you some. Best of luck!

All of this 💯
3 years

agreed with Edxl - it's about caring for her as a person regardless of her weight. Just be supportive and remember that she is an individual outside of her weight and body type and focus on that - but of course connect with the parts of her you personally find attractive.

The reality is that you cannot change someone's self-image just because you want them to. Just because you like someone's body does not mean they will love it too no matter how badly you want them to. It's a lifelong thing and it can always change, up or down.
3 years