Stuffing

Feeding tube

Yes, pm me if you want to know more.
3 years

Feeding tube

Never tried, but that's something i would very much like to do.
I was arroused just by the reading, even if i already did read it many years ago.
I hope that i will find a feeder that could feed me that way.
3 years

Feeding tube

NaomiThicks:
Has anyone tried stuffing but with a feeding tube. I find it so hot of me losing my control that way. I also find Rubins Feeder one of my largest fantasies.

]www.extremefeeding.com/en/fatteners/item/210-force-feeding-with-the-tube-advanced-techniques

I haven't tried it yet, but I'd like to at some point. I've seen that link before though. I do like how it mentioned being very careful about ensuring it doesn't go into the lungs because that will NOT end well. It's a must read if you are even thinking about it.

I did however do a little research on the items you might want to get. The aforementioned link doesn't go as in depth as to what I would like.

As far as I can tell, you'd want silicone tubing since other materials could be toxic. Especially, you have to be sure there's no lead content.

To do so, you'd probably want enema bag kits. I know what you're probably thinking, but nothing says you can't use it for something else.

The largest I've seen is 3 liters. Not sure if there's Y-shaped adapters to attach another one or how you'd go about it.

The average human stomach is a little under or about half a gallon, though with stretching I've heard of two gallons. Recall that a gallon is around 3.78 liters. So if a 3 liter bag isn't enough, I would be truly impressed.

For gravity to work the bags would have to be above your head. I have seen IV stands for sale that would do the job.

There's probably a lot I haven't thought of, since I haven't done this before, but perhaps some of the items I've mentioned may be of some help.
3 years

Feeding tube

Nice website link! Being fed thru a tube might be more of a fantasy than realistic but it is arousing to think about. But then again most facets of submitting to being a real life feedee under another's control is attractive.
3 years