Lifestyle tips

How to get wider hips?

Seems like Heavy Whipping Cream is the talk of the town these days. Avoid sugars. Embrace fats.
3 years

How to get wider hips?

***s:
There is no way except to get fatter and hope. Be careful with heavy cream. I started drinking GALLONS and got my first kidney stone... 10/10 dont recommend.

becomingoverweight:
What kind of kidney stone(in terms of composition)?
sounds like one made of calcium oxalate I had several in my time they aren't fun
3 years

How to get wider hips?

nadiataur:
if you wanna go extreme female hormones will do it

John Smith:
There aren't such thing like "hyper-oestrogens" and even there, gender reassignment therapy would solely making you develop prepubescent looking secondary sex attributes over a span of six months (small gynecomastia, sligthly abnormal androgynous type of body fat settling onto your bottom half body and barely fledgling hips) and I've heard about only one trans whose chest went from typically male pecs to a set of whooping 38G-cupped breasts after a nine-months long gender reassignment therapy without any surgical enhancement.

There has nothing of magical about it. It wouldn't make you pop out your hip bones nor rewritten your entire physiology on a cellular level. It's only a cosmetic need caterung for one peculiar patient-hood.

HRT can be very effective in slim young people.

-In the case of a 12 years old doing MTF HRT, they will completely feminize: bones, no beard, breast, etc.. except growing female genitalia of course.

-In the case of a 20 years old doing MTF HRT. Altough not much research is done on trans people, you can maybe expect some minor pelvis rotation resulting in wider hips as bones generally fuse up to 25 years old. Breast will grow, Skin will be smooth. ONLY new fat will be distributed in a female distribution. Emotions changes and other small changes.

-For people over 25, you can expect everything from the above point exept pelvis rotation.

-For fat people who starts HRT wanting to have a feminine shape. Apart from boobs, there will be no fat redistribution as it's not a thing. The "fat redistribution" on HRT is only the day-to-day small gain and loss of fat that happens over the years (changes can be noticed around 3 to 5 years). Trans people generally try to lose as much fat as they can before starting HRT, even going a little underweight so all the fat gained on HRT will be feminine.

This is what I did and fat that was love handles 6 months ago are now boobs, a round face and bigger hips.

Don't hesitate to PM me if anyone need help!
3 years

How to get wider hips?

chubby1258:
HRT can be very effective in slim young people.

-In the case of a 12 years old doing MTF HRT, they will completely feminize: bones, no beard, breast, etc.. except growing female genitalia of course.

I'm afraid you're misleading prepubertal gender reassignment therapy, which only leads to the development of secondary sexual attributes feminized pseudohermaproditism, with pseudovaginal perineoscrotal hypospadias which actually leads many members of a rare community group of female-identified, genetically-deficient Dominican rurals with intersex attributes and a feminine body nicknsmed the Güevedoces to turn fully biologically male (sometimes overnight) at the onset of puberty.

Gender reassignment therapy does not provide literal genderbending, only one's biological gender secondary sexual attributes. You can get boobs, a semblance of feminine hips and add a few chsracteristics here and there through surgery, but you couldn't literally transmogrify yourself into a biological female and vice versa.

Besides, medical researchs sensibilize increaingly parents since the past decade to not let their chidren undergoing this therapy because of its too many deadly side effects. Given that prepubertal gender reassignment therapy does include pubertal blockers aimed to postpone one patient's pubescent growth, it may none only stunt your body through an vitally essential process of your lifetime but also leads overtime to Osteoroposis, bone and hip fractures, chronical depression, personality disorder, cardiovascular issues, cancer, ecetera.

...Well of course you can't change primary sex characteristics, but you can change secondary sex characteristics with HRT when used before puberty starts. That's what I said. The person will still have a penis and testes, but everything else will be changed(breast, bone development, body hair, voice deepening). These are incredibly important things for MTF people as we wouldn't have to deal with laser hair removal and voice training if our puberty had been changed. SRS is still needed in both cases of course.

I agree that current researches shows risks of osteoroposis later in life, but I think they are well worth the risks.
Trans people are more than 2x times more likely to think about or attempt suicide than cis people. Between 22% and 43% of trans people will have attempted suicide in their life. I've seen cis friends suffer self-harm and suicide attemps, but I don't have any trans friend(myself included) that hasn't attempted suicide at least twice and self-harmed before being able to transition.

Is osteoporosis really that important of a risk if you're dead or constantly depressed?
3 years

How to get wider hips?

John Smith:
If we're talking about finding yourself crippled up by the same health issues than an eldery person, not lnieing when your bones are going to shatter apart, dealing with drug-induced depression and even risking to get cancer, it is wiser for any person of legal age to weigh up the pros and the cons. Especially if these same people envisions to deal with a hormonally-altered body sufferingof osteoroposis while envisioning to thrive later on in feedism. Fragile bones and hip fractures in exhange of some identitary wellbeing? That's one thing. But fragile bones, hip fractures AND a ballooning weight in exchange of some identitary wellbeing and waddling around with a set of pseudohermaphrodite wide hips? Sounds about tempting their luck a smidge too far, but again they have to weigh the pros and cons.

This is their choice. The same way than people into morbid feederism who are thriving to fatten up themselves or somebody else to immobility or worse (under consent in the best of both worlds. I'm not talking about the feeder/ress narcopaths among us) , bodybuilders who increases their muscle mass on steroids or people into extreme sports and other adrenaline-thrilling hobbies are doing their own choices too, whether extreme or not. I am not judging this: but given the risks, I am not fond neither of seeing underage minors screwing up their growth for some "unease" when they does not even know first what does it truly feel to get weighed down by an existential unease and also when it does mean postpone a crucial period of their biological clock in exhange of what... osteoporosis, worsening depression... and cancer ??

Doctors will not give away HRT medications like candy, especially for underage people. You need at the very least gender dysphoria diagnosis and sometimes even stupid things like "living your desired gender for a least a year".

It's not "some identitary wellbeing" like it's a fade we're following. I completely understand that you're not feeling gender dysphoria. You can only empathize for how we're feeling, but you can't come here and tell us what we need because it's not something you'll ever fully comprehend as a cis people and that's okay.

I've suffered depression and suicide attempts ever since my first puberty and I never understood why; I just thought I was broken. Feedism is what made me discover my gender identity and I'm glad for it.

If you ask any trans person from the onset of puberty to the end of their life, I am fairly certain the vast majority of them will take the risk of osteoporosis instead of the risk of depression and damage done by gender dysphoria because it's litterally crippling their life.

People can't enjoy feedism if they're dead
People can't enjoy feedism if they're in the wrong body(like I was feeling)

So please only empathize with what we're feeling. Don't tell us what do to because we are well aware of every risk we're taking to try and live a normal life.
3 years

How to get wider hips?

John Smith:
You can be anything but transphobe and still be realistic about gender reassignment therapy being as much a life-altering choice to weigh in the same way any morbid feedist with some consciouness would, and being vocal about not encouraging this to minors given how reportedly deadlier it has proven to be for them.

Indeed! The word phobia means an intense uncontrollable fear or hatred, but people are diluting it too much these days, using it on anyone who shows a mild dislike, or polite criticism, or even just unwillingness to show open support.
3 years

How to get wider hips?

Climb down off your high horse before you fall.

Sex reassignment therapy

Sex reassignment therapy is the medical aspect of gender transitioning, that is, modifying one's characteristics to better suit one's gender identity. It can consist of hormone therapy to modify secondary sex characteristics, sex reassignment surgery to alter primary sex characteristics, and other procedures altering appearance, including permanent hair removal for trans women.
Wikipedia
3 years

How to get wider hips?

Gender reassignment therapy seems to be variation used by some but has the same definition as seen below from T-VOX.org

Gender reassignment therapy
PrintFriendly and PDFPrint this page
Gender reassignment therapy is an umbrella term for all medical procedures regarding gender reassignment of both transgender and intersexual people. (Sometimes also called sex reassignment, as it alters physical sexual characteristics to be more in line with the individual’s psychological/social gender identity, rather than vice versa.)

Gender reassignment therapy consists of hormone replacement therapy (HRT), various surgical procedures (see below), and epilation for transwomen, that is permanent hair removal on the face and body is accomplished with electrolysis or laser hair removal.
3 years

How to get wider hips?

eatingtherich:
Could you all have laid on the transphobia any thicker? like just *** with this shit.

There is no transphobia in what the man said. He just laid out the facts for you. The fact that you don't LIKE the facts does not make stating them transphobic.

For myself, I don't care if you think you are a man, a woman, or a Labrador Retriever of any sex. I would like you to use your brain and consider all your choices and the consequences in your own best interest.

But if you don't, I support your right to choose and the results are all on you.
3 years

How to get wider hips?

My god this is a dumpster fire. Save the "im not a transphobe, YOU'RE a transphobe" nonsense for Feabie.
3 years
12   loading