Lifestyle tips

How to get wider hips?

I actually don't think any of the people on this are transphobes. Some here are kinda data geeks that look everything up and share what they find though ... I plead guilty on that one!

I realize that when you are trans, or gay, or ... it seems very important to you. It is good to understand that it might not be very important to others. And if you don't want discrimination or bigotry, isn't that a great thing?
3 years

How to get wider hips?

Wow, what a hate filled diatribe.

YOU don't get to decide what other people think.

I might add, what an enormous ego you have, that your personal definitions for words take precedence over the commonly accepted meanings present in hundreds of prominent sites from Wikipedia to the Mayo Clinic.

What a #@$% Fascist.

Bugger off.
3 years

How to get wider hips?

People here will obviously not change their opinion, so it's not necessary to resolve to insults as it's not gonna help anyone.
3 years

How to get wider hips?

eatingtherich:
Listen, I know there's nothing I can say that will get through that massive ego of yours. but you're going to wikipedia while I have had gender affirming surgeries, and hormones, et cetera. You're so up your own ass that you think 5 minutes of browsing wikipedia gives you enough knowledge to talk over someone that lives it, spends time researching and reading sources. And then you think you can decide what is transhpobia or not. The UK just blocked a whole bunch of kids from life saving treatements because of this sort of shit. You all are actively participating and contributing to transphobia. Demonizing treatments, dismissing us, passing us off as too emotional to challenge your impervious logical male brain. You're a fucking peanut who does more harm by butting in. You're not a data geek, your an opinionated asshole who assumes your prejudices are facts and logic based so that you don't actually have to be critical of yourself.

Here let me translate this drek for the humanoids:

"WAHHHHHHH, WAHHHH, WAHHHHHH!!!!"
3 years

How to get wider hips?

As someone who’s on the fence about kids using puberty blockers, I’m not seeing that they are unsafe besides causing some bone issues that may or may not be a concern? I don’t see where there is evidence of things like cancer.
3 years

How to get wider hips?

Is there a pill I can take to have no bones?
3 years

How to get wider hips?

Louiefat:
Is there a pill I can take to have no bones?

Didn't they do that in Harry Potter?
3 years

How to get wider hips?

Bob:
As someone who’s on the fence about kids using puberty blockers, I’m not seeing that they are unsafe besides causing some bone issues that may or may not be a concern? I don’t see where there is evidence of things like cancer.

They don't cause cancer. Unless he talks about people taking estrogen causing breast growth, so there's increased risks of breast cancer comparable to cis women. Which is absolutely normal since breast are growing XD
3 years
12   loading