General

How do you tell a close friend or a significant other that you might want to get fat on purpose?

j8o8h8n:
A lot of my close friends and my significant other know that I'm sexually attracted to fat women and I've told them as much. However, I've been throwing around the idea of gaining myself and I haven't told any of them about it. I know I don't need to justify wanting to gain to anyone, but I think that it would be easier for me if a couple people close to me knew and we're supportive. Especially considering it would be a major change for me. I'm currently 5' 8" and about 145 and would been looking to at least reach the obese range and possibly catch up to my girlfriend in size (she's 5' 7" and about 290 so I'd be looking at doubling in size). I don't want to tell a lot of people that I was thinking of getting fat on purpose, but at the same time I don't think I could do it if I keep it a secret from everyone. Does anyone have advice for how to go about telling your close friends you want to purposely get fat or how to tell your significant other that you want to get as big as she is? Thanks in advance.

There is no easy nor simplistic answer to this and it actually depends on whom you are dealing with and their temperament as far as friends and family are concerned. Some will get it while most others won't. Most of my family couldn't get it but I wasn't cool with them anyway so I moved from Laurel, Md to Concord, NC and they accepted me with open arms. They not only understood how and why some men gained; they actually championed it and it was something they did in the south. Some will get it and most won't but you can always make new friends who will appreciate the newly expanded you and will help you through the process
3 years

How do you tell a close friend or a significant other that you might want to get fat on purpose?

Why do you have to tell people? Just start buying fattening foods and just eat eat eat. It will become obvious as you grow wearing a fat gut that sticks out for everyone to see. Even if I suck it in I still look fat but my moobs now really stick out. This is just something you will get use too as you become obese.
3 years

Its no one's business about why you are gaining weight. People whom are friends and family most likely with quesrion whats going on. But as many have said. They don't need to be told that you are gaining on purpose for sexual pleasure. Personally, sexual things are something I only share with my wife or people who have the same or similar interests. Trying to explain kinks, fetishs, and the like to people who don't share them usually just ends up with weird looks. They won't usually understand. Just as we might not understand someone with a sexual preference for something odd or different to us. I say live and let live. People noticing your weight gain is one thing. That usually goes without saying that its gonna happen. Handling that can be done in more ways than I can think of. Many on these forums have given great advice on how to explain that. But, if you really want to tell others you are gaining on purpose, I'd say start off simple. Tell them reasons that they may understand or aren't to extreme or sexual. As then it might get awkward. Just think if you were asking someone why they like some other more extreme fetish or kink. Ok, I'm repeating myself and rambling, lol. Best of luck!
3 years