General

Why do all feedees want money?

One I’m not a content creator I’m a regular person. Who wants just a tad of encouragement who may be a little buzzed right now.
1 year

Reflection of Perfection:

Ive seen ads for hookers on the Las Vegas strip that are cheaper than some of these dime a dozen b*tches.

Wanna know my least favorite thing about this website?

The misogyny. There is SO much of it.

Y’all give off serious cringe incel vibes. May want to examine that.

You are hurting yourselves the most with that 💩

Obviously there’s exceptions and I’ve met some of the coolest most respectful people her too. But that’s the exception.

If you don’t like putting money into the game say NO thanks and simply move on, you aren’t entitled to anyones time and resources just like nobody is entitled to yours.

But JFC learn how to treat women better even when they aren’t giving you what you want.
1 year

The Hustle Continues, you gotta respect the Hustle, it doesn’t go anywhere.
1 year

Cactusrager:
The Hustle Continues, you gotta respect the Hustle, it doesn’t go anywhere.

Van McCoy approves
1 year

Well said, Elle. Would be great to see more respect for humanity

Reflection of Perfection:

Ive seen ads for hookers on the Las Vegas strip that are cheaper than some of these dime a dozen b*tches.

EIIe:
Wanna know my least favorite thing about this website?

The misogyny. There is SO much of it.

Y’all give off serious cringe incel vibes. May want to examine that.

You are hurting yourselves the most with that 💩

Obviously there’s exceptions and I’ve met some of the coolest most respectful people her too. But that’s the exception.

If you don’t like putting money into the game say NO thanks and simply move on, you aren’t entitled to anyones time and resources just like nobody is entitled to yours.

But JFC learn how to treat women better even when they aren’t giving you what you want.
1 year

I've been into feedism since I could remember and on this site off and on over the last 15 years (under different usernames.)

I spent a long time chatting and encouraging people for free, just for my pleasure, but I wasn't getting the kind of engagement I was looking for and often felt underappreciated.
My inbox was/has ALWAYS been flooded with people asking me to fatten them, what I thought of their bellies, what I would do to them etc. It got to be overwhelming. I didn't have time to interact with these people for free, so I started offering paid teasing/encouraging/humiliation sessions.

When I started making content I felt like I was able to cover more ground and have a bigger impact on more people.
I'm good at what I do, I'm PASSIONATE about fattening people, I bring fantasies to life in unimaginable ways and have been into this fetish before I could even understand what most things in the world meant.
Yet, I still get shit for charging money for my time and services.

There's a lot of entitlement and antiquated takes that stifle growth here.
1 year

TheWickedOne:

I spent a long time chatting and encouraging people for free, just for my pleasure, but I wasn't getting the kind of engagement I was looking for and often felt underappreciated.

My inbox was/has ALWAYS been flooded with people asking me to fatten them, what I thought of their bellies, what I would do to them etc.

It got to be overwhelming. I didn't have time to interact with these people for free, so I started offering paid teasing/encouraging/humiliation sessions.

When I started making content I felt like I was able to cover more ground and have a bigger impact on more people.

I'm good at what I do, I'm PASSIONATE about fattening people, I bring fantasies to life in unimaginable ways and have been into this fetish before I could even understand what most things in the world meant.

THIS THIS THIS

There’s nothing wrong for charging for something people want. Nothing.

Demand/supply.

And you should be fairly compensated when you pour time and resources into something.

Making content IS work. So many people fail to see that, they just want access to it.

It can be fun to make content people will enjoy but it still consumes a lot of time and resources. It’s very much work when you do it day in and day out.

If you are requesting content from someone it’s fair to expect to also compensate them fairly for their time.
1 year

TheWickedOne:
I've been into feedism since I could remember and on this site off and on over the last 15 years (under different usernames.)

My inbox was/has ALWAYS been flooded with people asking me to fatten them, what I thought of their bellies, what I would do to them etc. It got to be overwhelming. I didn't have time to interact with these people for free, so I started offering paid teasing/encouraging/humiliation sessions.

I agree with what you say. But you make content, you make something, a service. So, I know that if I pay I have something
Many people asks money lieing on what they are and what they want, not professional not serious.
1 year

Because simps are plentiful
1 year

Another important thing is communicating your wants/needs/expectations and knowing what you're looking for before searching for someone on either side of this.

You should be talking about your limits, how much engagement/interaction you want, your goals and expectations for what your relationship will look like.

Everyone is going to do things differently, some feedees wanna be spoiled, some wanna be degraded. Having these conversations will help weed out people you aren't going to enjoy playing with anyway.
1 year
123   loading