Gaining

I want to gain weight but i am scared. what should i do?

Maybe try padding first. Not the same thing as the real deal, but might be a close enough approximation in some ways to give you reversible experience in some aspects of living in fatness.

There are numerous padding threads on this site with information and for inspiration.
3 years

You are still quite young so if you do put on some weight you wouldn't have too much trouble losing it if you don't like it so go for it
3 years

It's completely your choice. If you're curious, you could just start eating whatever you want whenever you want. You will more than likely start to gain weight, but not quickly. You will know very early on if this is for you.

This would be a safe way to stop and lose weight if you don't like it without getting crazy with stuffing and heavy cream until you're really committed.
3 years

You're fit and young so you're probably will be having an easy time losing weight.
I reccomend gaining something around 5-10 pounds to see how you feel about it. I was very afraid too and that's how I understood that I liked it.

However, I'm kind of odd and gaining weight was the breaking point where I realized I didn't want to grow as a chubby man, but as a chubby woman(not only for the fat, but for a lot of others reasons). So I lost the weight, got on Hormone Replacement Therapy and now I'm trying to gain it back in a feminine pattern with the power of estrogen.

Stick to the first paragraph and you'll see if you love it!
3 years

sundancekid:
The idea of gaining weight turns me on immensely but I’m afraid of becoming fat or even chubby.
So should I go ahead and try to gain some weight to see if I like it or no?

You can gain a quarter of your current weight and see if you like it or not, personally you are a beautiful girl and anyway you look good
3 years

Your best bet is probably to try a small gain (that is easy to loose) and see if you like it.

Don’t just jump in the deep end with a massive gain that you might regret.
3 years

The fact that you like the idea means you’ve already made up your mind. It will happen gradually wether you’re trying or not, and as you notice the changes you’ll have no reason to stop because it will feel better than you can ever imagine.
3 years

Based on my own experience and community reports from another thread, a 12% gain seems to be a good test gain smiley
3 years

Gaining weight turns you on, but how do you feel after you've pleasured yourself? Do you still wish you were fat? If not, then it's best to keep gaining as a fantasy.

If you ask "should I gain?" on here, everyone is going to tell you to do it (and, of course, chronicle it for all of us), but you have to remember that you will be carrying around that fat body 24 hours a day. Someone who, say, likes dressing in women's clothes can do it and pleasure themselves and then go out and live a normal life. If you're fat, people will see it every day and will not know you deliberately did it.

It's a hard decision, especially since the common attitude towards sexuality nowadays is "if it feels good, do it" as long as it doesn't harm someone else. However, there are physical and social consequences to gaining weight that you will have to consider and eventually deal with if you do decide to gain.
3 years

Dolkite:
Gaining weight turns you on, but how do you feel after you've pleasured yourself? Do you still wish you were fat? If not, then it's best to keep gaining as a fantasy.

This whole post is good advice, but this part especially. There's a big difference between "this turns me on and the idea is sexy" and "I want to change my life to this." Think about whether you have athletic hobbies or a lifestyle/job that involves physical activity and whether you're willing to make those more difficult. Not saying don't do it, but consider the side effects too!

But if you think about all that, then yeah, try relaxing your diet, having whatever you like, and every few pounds reevaluate. There will always be time later to push your limits and blow up if you choose.
3 years