Fat experiences

My girlfriend started gaining weight during quarantin

Hi everyone,
I will share some of my story and experience with you on here. I'll try to give you regular updates. If you have questions, advices or just want to exchange on the subject do not hesitate.

My girlfriend and I have been together for a few years. During that time she gained a bit of weight but nothing dramatic and I always liked it but we never really talked about it.
Since the beginning of the quarantine she's been gaining more and more weight due to the more sedentary life we've been living. My gf used to go to the gym and exercise but since they closed she became lazier. At first I didn't really noticed how much she gained because we've been spending more time together. But It's been a couple of months and she gained around 20lbs. She confronted me lately and said that she gained some weight, that she feels chubbier and feel her belly hang a bit when she bends over. She asked whether i like it or not, I said I like her fatter and I don't mind if she keeps gaining. So she kind of started to let it go and have been snacking a lot more and eat bigger portions. Her current weight is around 170 lbs, used to be 150 lbs. I hope she'll keep it that way and gain another 10lbs by the end of the year. A long term goal would be 200 lbs.

Let me know about your thoughts on this and do not hesitate to exchange on the topic.
3 years

Plump her up. The holidays are a perfect time.

My wife gained 30 by July. She made a nervous comment about trying bulk up one day before shopping. When she joking said covid-30 I told her it would be covid-60. She didn't protest, she's gained a good amount since July.

My wife mainly gaines in the lower half but now has a plump belly on her. She's 5'2", and about 200 now which is perfect.
3 years

modulo9:
Plump her up. The holidays are a perfect time.

My wife gained 30 by July. She made a nervous comment about trying bulk up one day before shopping. When she joking said covid-30 I told her it would be covid-60. She didn't protest, she's gained a good amount since July.

My wife mainly gaines in the lower half but now has a plump belly on her. She's 5'2", and about 200 now which is perfect.

30 lbs is a good amount of weight in a short time! I’m happy for you and your wife! You’re lucky she has a plump belly.

My girlfriend saddly hasn’t a real belly yet, she’s a bit flabby and she got nice love-handles that are clearly visible from her back. But she gains mostly in the lower half too, her ass got bigger and her legs are getting quite fat. She never had cellulite anywhere when we first met, now she has stretch marks on her ass and is starting to get cellulite all over her legs. It all looks sexy, but I can’t wait to see her with a real hanging belly, even a little one. She’s 5,5 and I think when she’s 190-200 it will be clearly visible.
3 years

*Grabs the popcorn* Don’t mind me! 🍿😅👍🏼
3 years

LilRascl:
*Grabs the popcorn* Don’t mind me! 🍿😅👍🏼

😂 As I said everybody’s welcomed!

Not much to tell for today, except that I bought tons of snacks for her to pick up. I got icecream, sweets, chocolate, chips. She already attacked the icecream and emptied half the bucket. Let’s hope she takes the good habits 😉
Also I noticed how her legs jiggle when she moves. I just can’t wait for her to get a real belly 😊
3 years

Someone asked me if I like her new stretch marks, cellulite, dimples but I can't see the post. The answer is definitely yes. I think it looks super cute and sexy and certainly more feminine too. I hope she gets more cellulite, especially on her butt. For now it seems that most of the cellulite went to her legs.
She didn't mentioned it, I heard maybe once that she noticed a new stretch mark but I can't recall. At some point she'll probably say something about it. I'll let you guys know smiley
3 years

Good news guys, my gf's still gaining weight. She put on another 2 pounds during the week. She weighs now 172 lbs for 5,5". Her BMI says she's officially overweight but far from obesity yet. She clearly looks chubbier now and I hardly remember her slim figure from months ago.

We've been having a bit of a fun time this week (you know what I mean) and while she was on top, she suddenly stopped to ask me if her belly wasn't hanging a bit more on me. I also felt the difference so I answered that it does but reassured her because It looked sexier that way. She seems pleased that I like her curves. So let's all hope she continues on the gaining path. I'd love to see her belly hanging more. I think she would have one of these soft fat bellies. But we'll see. I tried to stuff her with tacos the other night because she wanted to order mexican food. It might be responsible for those added pounds.
3 years

ineverstopjustsayin:
When we first got together my girlfriend was about 5 8 165. Now due to quarantine and my encouragement shes probably close to 200. Shes a classic fatty in denial. She literally believes she has gained zero pounds lol. Yet she refuses to get on the scale. she'll complain that I'm making her fat and rub her new rolls on her new bigger gut. At the same time shes the greediest and most willing eater I've ever scene. I can just suggest any treat and she'll instantly have the craving. This weekend I stuffed her with a massive brunch but then I also suggested ice cream. Its 30 degrees here but that didn't stop her from devouring a gaint cone with 3 scoops. All this mind you after she was complaining about being bigger. I also was surprised when she was asking for sex right after toosmiley I have no doubt she will end well over 250. Love girls that aren't feedees per say but can easily turned into fat slobs

By the sound of it she’ll have no trouble reaching that number. There’s a lot of girls who fall into that category. They aren’t feedees but they will happily let themselves go when give the choice in a safe relationship.
3 years

SuperPieGuy:
Good news guys, my gf's still gaining weight. She put on another 2 pounds during the week. She weighs now 172 lbs for 5,5". Her BMI says she's officially overweight but far from obesity yet. She clearly looks chubbier now and I hardly remember her slim figure from months ago.

We've been having a bit of a fun time this week (you know what I mean) and while she was on top, she suddenly stopped to ask me if her belly wasn't hanging a bit more on me. I also felt the difference so I answered that it does but reassured her because It looked sexier that way. She seems pleased that I like her curves. So let's all hope she continues on the gaining path. I'd love to see her belly hanging more. I think she would have one of these soft fat bellies. But we'll see. I tried to stuff her with tacos the other night because she wanted to order mexican food. It might be responsible for those added pounds.

Sounds like that slim girl you started dating won’t be coming back.

Sounds great please keep us posted hopefully Christmas will really take its toll.

I have two suggestions you may find helpful. Make sure you are showing her lots of physical attention, not just sexual, but touch her, show her your enjoy her body. This will help keep her happy with her body as she grows fat.

Secondly try to give her a lot of sexual attention after she has just stuffed herself, this may work well as positive reinforcement.
3 years

Jack-Elray:
Sounds like that slim girl you started dating won’t be coming back.

Sounds great please keep us posted hopefully Christmas will really take its toll.

I have two suggestions you may find helpful. Make sure you are showing her lots of physical attention, not just sexual, but touch her, show her your enjoy her body. This will help keep her happy with her body as she grows fat.

Secondly try to give her a lot of sexual attention after she has just stuffed herself, this may work well as positive reinforcement.

Thank you for your advice! Looks really interesting, I need to try that. I’ll let you know if it works.

I have to say, it’s hard to imagine her getting to her old shape. I hope she really gets to that point of no return. Today she had a large pizza and cheesecake for dessert and later she ate a bag of sweets. If she keeps it that way she’ll balloon in no time. Let’s hope her weight keeps going up after christmas! smiley
3 years
12345   loading