Fat experiences

My girlfriend started gaining weight during quarantin

Jack-Elray:
Sounds like that slim girl you started dating won’t be coming back.

Sounds great please keep us posted hopefully Christmas will really take its toll.

I have two suggestions you may find helpful. Make sure you are showing her lots of physical attention, not just sexual, but touch her, show her your enjoy her body. This will help keep her happy with her body as she grows fat.

Secondly try to give her a lot of sexual attention after she has just stuffed herself, this may work well as positive reinforcement.

SuperPieGuy:
Thank you for your advice! Looks really interesting, I need to try that. I’ll let you know if it works.

I have to say, it’s hard to imagine her getting to her old shape. I hope she really gets to that point of no return. Today she had a large pizza and cheesecake for dessert and later she ate a bag of sweets. If she keeps it that way she’ll balloon in no time. Let’s hope her weight keeps going up after christmas! smiley

Out of curiosity in an ideal world would you have a goal weight for her?
3 years

Jack-Elray:

I’d say maybe 200 lbs for right now. But it depends of her body shape. If she gets a proper belly and fat girl shape, 200 lbs would be enough. I think to get that shape it might be somewhere between 200 and 250 lbs for her. I’d love to see her get to the point where her fat girl shape shows off and you can’t mistake her for someone chubby or thin.
3 years

Jack-Elray:

SuperPieGuy:
I’d say maybe 200 lbs for right now. But it depends of her body shape. If she gets a proper belly and fat girl shape, 200 lbs would be enough. I think to get that shape it might be somewhere between 200 and 250 lbs for her. I’d love to see her get to the point where her fat girl shape shows off and you can’t mistake her for someone chubby or thin.

Yeah thats a very good goal makes sense.
Good luck keep us posted
3 years

Update : She just weighed herself at 175lbs, it’s 3lbs more than last week. She went maybe 2 or 3 times to fast foods this week and as a result I can tell her ass looks a bit bigger. Her love handels shows more on her sides. Especially when she wears her tight yoga pants.
She said the other day that she’s pleased by winter because she feels less guilty about snacking and gaining weight. And I can tell her little pouch is slowly more visible.

To John Smith, I don’t plan to plump her up without her consent, I never even said that. I’d love to see her bigger but It only depends on her. If she decides to let herself go I would only support her and same if she decides to loose weight although I prefer her fat. I’d love to see her reach 200lbs but that’s up to her. Right now she seems to enjoy her gain.
3 years

Update :
So my gf started regularly weighing herself because she noticed she keeps gaining weight. At the end of every week she decided to keep a track on her weight. She put on another 3 lbs this week, which makes her 178lbs. I can't really tell every detail that's changing on her but I noticed she looks doughier. It's like her belly section and legs lost all their toned skin and everything looks soft. She's really close to getting a little hang on her belly. Right now it does hang but only when she's on top.
Also, I love how soft she's getting everywhere and her tighs, hips and ass are becoming really jiggly. There is cellulite all over them. I've seen some old pic and it's crazy how toned, and thin she used to be when we met.
Moreover she snacks a bit more. I often see her looking for some chocolate, icecrea, chips. And she even asked me a couple of time to get some food from BK. I hope she keeps it that way during the holidays.
3 years

my girlfriend has / had the same thing, she gained weight from 156 lbs to 211 lbs in the first 2 years of our relationship. did not understand why she was gaining weight, ate more and more, and I complimented her on her beautiful body .. and never weighed herself, until she was on the scale with a friend after 2 years

that was 2 mdn for the COVID-19 .. then she watched what she ate ... but from April she has been eating more and more, and her clothes have become tighter. new clothes 1 size bigger came in too small (she doesn't understand why everything is so small) so now order 2a3 sizes bigger ... her arms hardly fit anywhere anymore. and the best part is that she even gets a double chin ... "luckily" we don't have scales.. but I'm sure she now weighs at least 230 😍
3 years

Myfeederdream2:
my girlfriend has / had the same thing, she gained weight from 156 lbs to 211 lbs in the first 2 years of our relationship. did not understand why she was gaining weight, ate more and more, and I complimented her on her beautiful body .. and never weighed herself, until she was on the scale with a friend after 2 years

that was 2 mdn for the COVID-19 .. then she watched what she ate ... but from April she has been eating more and more, and her clothes have become tighter. new clothes 1 size bigger came in too small (she doesn't understand why everything is so small) so now order 2a3 sizes bigger ... her arms hardly fit anywhere anymore. and the best part is that she even gets a double chin ... "luckily" we don't have scales.. but I'm sure she now weighs at least 230 😍

I'm happy for you man! I hope she's happy about it too. I'd love my gf to get to at least 200lbs. I love women around 200lbs.
3 years

Myfeederdream2:

SuperPieGuy:
I'm happy for you man! I hope she's happy about it too. I'd love my gf to get to at least 200lbs. I love women around 200lbs.

my girlfriend is a real foodie. can eat endlessly .. likes the attention of me, but has nothing to do with the feederism .. and all the “nagging” from friends makes sure she doesn't like it. she doesn't want to gain weight either. but she continues to eat and eat, sometimes it seems as if she does not see how she changes positively (in my eyes)
3 years

Myfeederdream2:

my girlfriend is a real foodie. can eat endlessly .. likes the attention of me, but has nothing to do with the feederism .. and all the “nagging” from friends makes sure she doesn't like it. she doesn't want to gain weight either. but she continues to eat and eat, sometimes it seems as if she does not see how she changes positively (in my eyes)

You should let her know about it and if you already did it, keep reassuring her. It's hard for someone to accept that one can find them sexy or cute even at a bigger size. We're all so brainwashed by society's standards that it's hard to change our point of view.
3 years

Myfeederdream2:

SuperPieGuy:
You should let her know about it and if you already did it, keep reassuring her. It's hard for someone to accept that one can find them sexy or cute even at a bigger size. We're all so brainwashed by society's standards that it's hard to change our point of view.

I told her after 8 mdn of our relationship. (when she noticed she was getting fatter) that I like fat and yet also am a feeder, love the feederism ..
she thought it was strange (and yes, certainly in the Netherlands it is not accepted and considered not good) I showed her pictures what I like. feederism explained, feeder explained ... show forums. but she really has nothing to do with it ...
I have my dream weight for her. and told her that too. so she knows everything
3 years
12345   loading