Fat experiences

My girlfriend started gaining weight during quarantin

Bbwlovee15:
This happened to me, been getting fatter over covid but didn’t realise until November. I can’t fasten any of my jeans, some of them won’t go over my thighs. I ordered a size 16 the other day and it was too small. My boyfriend isn’t impressed though...

My thighs are rubbing together and I’ve had to l change how I walk. My belly is starting to hang. I just got weighed and I’m now 190, my lowest was 130 a few years back.,

How do you feel about all the changes? Happy, unhappy, excited,...?

Personnaly I’d love to see my gf get to 200, I think she’d look really big then (and even sexier smiley)
3 years

Update : 

My gf weighed herself and was shocked to learn she is now 190lbs! I don't know if the scale is broken because that seemed a lot to met. But there is no denying it, she's eating a lot. She's only a few pounds away from obesity but it doesn't really show yet on her. She looks chubby for sure but doesn't have the obese look yet. Her BMI says that she needs to be 194 to be considered obese but I think with her height she needs to be around 210 to really show it. 

She did some measurements and though I don't remember the numbers (sorry guys I know you like it), she got thicker everywhere. She measured her hips, ass and thighs and everything thickened and was shocked to learn she grew that much. 

Body : Her thighs got really flabby. She finally started getting a cute little belly. When she sits she get a few tiny rolls. Her face got a lot rounder and a double chin is more visible now. Actually everything looks a bit flabby now, even her arms and her pubic area. 

I get to see her habits changing even more too. She eats snacks everyday, it's at random hours but I can see everyday she has some chocolate, cookies, chips, ... 

Some of her clothes look tight or are hard to get/take of, for exemple skirts. I was thinking about buying her some clothes to make her a surprise and maybe getting bigger sizes in case she keeps gaining. 

As always guys, let me know what you think about all this, advices are good to hear and if you have any questions do not hesitate. I'll gladly answer them. 
3 years

I think getting her some bigger clothes is an excellent idea. Clothes not fitting can be a really strong reason to stop gaining/lose a bit, as it isn't comfortable and doesn't look good.

If you do, make sure to look at the brands and styles she is currently wearing and go up a size (or 2?) in those, because sizing can vary a lot between stores and even brands in a store, as can the fit of items. i.e. if she's been wearing a size 12 jean from Old Navy and you buy a size 14 jean at American Eagle it may not be a good fit, while the size 14 (or 16, depending how tight the old ones are) at Old Navy you know will work for her.

Or, if stores in your area are open and allow use of fitting rooms, go shopping with her and get her to give you a fashion show of various styles and sizes and then buy from what really works best for her from that.
3 years

Edxl:
I think getting her some bigger clothes is an excellent idea. Clothes not fitting can be a really strong reason to stop gaining/lose a bit, as it isn't comfortable and doesn't look good.

If you do, make sure to look at the brands and styles she is currently wearing and go up a size (or 2?) in those, because sizing can vary a lot between stores and even brands in a store, as can the fit of items. i.e. if she's been wearing a size 12 jean from Old Navy and you buy a size 14 jean at American Eagle it may not be a good fit, while the size 14 (or 16, depending how tight the old ones are) at Old Navy you know will work for her.

Or, if stores in your area are open and allow use of fitting rooms, go shopping with her and get her to give you a fashion show of various styles and sizes and then buy from what really works best for her from that.

Unfortunately most stores are closed dur to quarantine but I was thinking about ordering 1-2 sizes bigger than usual. It should fit her. Instead of jeans I was thinking about something with stretchy fabric. It would probably fit her better and she’ll feel better too. Thanks for the tip man! 😁
3 years

Something I forgot -- if you can get ahold of those measurements, used the size charts on stores' sites to figure out her (theoretical) size at that store. I say theoretical because not everything fits true to the size charts, but at least it is a starting point. And yah, if she is continuing to gain, lots of stretch sounds key smiley
3 years

Update :

Hello guys, I'm sorry it's been a long time since I updated, it's been a busy month (year...?). I'll try to summarize what happened in a month.

Some days my gf was eating less and tried to exercise a bit (2-3 times at all in over a month) but mostly she keeps eating too much and keeps gaining weight. It slowed a bit (maybe due to reasons said before). Her current weight is around 198 lbs (90kg), that's +8lbs in a month. She's officially entered the obese category! 🥰 Her BMI is concidered "obese". I thought she would gain more especially because of what i've seen during holidays and last months but it slowed down a bit. I still hope she continus like that and reaches 210lbs by the end of march but it's only up to her.

I've noticed more changes lately. Even though she tried to eat healthier some days, she still asks for junk food and more often. We went to a lot of places like burger king, mcdonald's, mexican food, ... If she eats healthy one day she usually wants to eat junk food the next day. At home she snacks everyday, sometimes it's little things, sometimes it's a whole bag of chips. I've noticed that icecream helps a lot! It's filled with cream and it works great.

Her body also has been through big changes. She 's got a belly that started hanging more and is clearly visible now in most of her clothes. Her thighs got wider and you can see her fat spreading when she leans on the couche. Also her butt and hips got bigger too. It lost its round shape from when she was fit. She gained some cellulite too. Her double chin is more visible sometimes and she looks puffier in general. Sex feels amazing because when she's on top I can grab her by her hips and everything feels flabby and jiggles, even her belly.

Also she ripped a few holes in some of her pants and they all look really small. I planned to go shopping and buy her new bigger clothes but most stores closed due to covid and I have to look online.

She asked me a couple of times If I liked her bigger. Obviously I answered yes and that I'm thrilled by the fact that her body got more voluptuous and that I think it looks a lot sexier. It seems like she complains a bit less about getting bigger and fatter. I think she might be accepting it.

As always feel free to message me and ask your questions 😉
3 years

disaster_twink:
first off, you sound like the sweetest boyfriend. she's very lucky to have you!!

i'm glad her gaining journey is going well. my girlfriend recently let me start fattening her up so reading stuff like this is *chef's kiss*. best of luck to both of you!

Thank you for the kind words😊 I’m the lucky one to be with her. I learned a lot thanks to her and she’s an amazing woman.

I’m happy to hear your gf’s started her journey! How’s it going so far? Are you guys happy to see changes? Btw If you need any tips or advice, feel free to ask. I wanted this topic to be a place where I can share with people.^^
3 years

SuperPieGuy:
Update :

Hello guys, I'm sorry it's been a long time since I updated, it's been a busy month (year...?). I'll try to summarize what happened in a month.

Some days my gf was eating less and tried to exercise a bit (2-3 times at all in over a month) but mostly she keeps eating too much and keeps gaining weight. It slowed a bit (maybe due to reasons said before). Her current weight is around 198 lbs (90kg), that's +8lbs in a month. She's officially entered the obese category! 🥰 Her BMI is concidered "obese". I thought she would gain more especially because of what i've seen during holidays and last months but it slowed down a bit. I still hope she continus like that and reaches 210lbs by the end of march but it's only up to her.

I've noticed more changes lately. Even though she tried to eat healthier some days, she still asks for junk food and more often. We went to a lot of places like burger king, mcdonald's, mexican food, ... If she eats healthy one day she usually wants to eat junk food the next day. At home she snacks everyday, sometimes it's little things, sometimes it's a whole bag of chips. I've noticed that icecream helps a lot! It's filled with cream and it works great.

Her body also has been through big changes. She 's got a belly that started hanging more and is clearly visible now in most of her clothes. Her thighs got wider and you can see her fat spreading when she leans on the couche. Also her butt and hips got bigger too. It lost its round shape from when she was fit. She gained some cellulite too. Her double chin is more visible sometimes and she looks puffier in general. Sex feels amazing because when she's on top I can grab her by her hips and everything feels flabby and jiggles, even her belly.

Also she ripped a few holes in some of her pants and they all look really small. I planned to go shopping and buy her new bigger clothes but most stores closed due to covid and I have to look online.

She asked me a couple of times If I liked her bigger. Obviously I answered yes and that I'm thrilled by the fact that her body got more voluptuous and that I think it looks a lot sexier. It seems like she complains a bit less about getting bigger and fatter. I think she might be accepting it.

As always feel free to message me and ask your questions 😉

Awesome. It sounds like she is coming round to her new weight and softness - and the continuing increase of both! Has this continued in the following weeks?
3 years

Hello guys! It's been a few weeks and here comes another update 😁

My gf's weight has been doing a bit of ups and downs. A month ago she weighed herself at 209lbs (94kg). That was +11lbs in a month. She's been eating like crazy, going to mcdonald, BK, pizza,... She was quite shocked to see that she's got so fat. She finally crossed the 200 line!😍

After that she said she'd like to do a bit more workout and watch more what she eats. She tried to eat less thing like pasta or rice but on the other hand she kept eating snacks, sweets, icecream,... I got worried she would stop gaining at all. Then she weighed herself yesterday and was +3lbs which is a lot less in a month. It makes her 212lbs (96kg). I think she got a bit worried because some of her clothes started to get too tight and small. She had to give up a few pair of shorts.

Lately, she told me "I feel like my ass is as jiggly as fat girls asses." I felt like she's not aware at all about how fat she got over a year. She's not anymore the skinny girl she used to be before but it seems like she didn't realized it yet😜. To be honest, I find it really exciting to see her getting fat without really being aware of it.

I hope that she can compensate things she stopped eating with snacking because now that I've seen the potentiel she has as a chubby/fat girl I'd love to see her get bigger. Of course it's up to her. I won't force her to eat but I'm trying to encourage her and give her compliments everytime she notices that she's heavier.

Also, I noticed that sex feels a lot better with a fat girl. Everything is just so soft and you can grab her anywhere. It's an amazing feel! Moreover, everything is jiggly form thighs to belly. Those of you who hasn't tried it yet, find yourself a fat girl, you won't regret it.😉 I would personally never get back with a fit girl.

I think 220lbs (100kg) is the next goal. Let's hope that she keeps gaining 🥰

I hope you guys are enjoying these few lines I'm writing to you. I've never felt writing a kind of a blog would be interesting but I like doing it here and hearing advices and encouragements from you. Thank you for reading me and see you soon! 😁
3 years

SuperPieGuy:
Hello guys! It's been a few weeks and here comes another update 😁

My gf's weight has been doing a bit of ups and downs. A month ago she weighed herself at 209lbs (94kg). That was +11lbs in a month. She's been eating like crazy, going to mcdonald, BK, pizza,... She was quite shocked to see that she's got so fat. She finally crossed the 200 line!😍

After that she said she'd like to do a bit more workout and watch more what she eats. She tried to eat less thing like pasta or rice but on the other hand she kept eating snacks, sweets, icecream,... I got worried she would stop gaining at all. Then she weighed herself yesterday and was +3lbs which is a lot less in a month. It makes her 212lbs (96kg). I think she got a bit worried because some of her clothes started to get too tight and small. She had to give up a few pair of shorts.

Lately, she told me "I feel like my ass is as jiggly as fat girls asses." I felt like she's not aware at all about how fat she got over a year. She's not anymore the skinny girl she used to be before but it seems like she didn't realized it yet😜. To be honest, I find it really exciting to see her getting fat without really being aware of it.

I hope that she can compensate things she stopped eating with snacking because now that I've seen the potentiel she has as a chubby/fat girl I'd love to see her get bigger. Of course it's up to her. I won't force her to eat but I'm trying to encourage her and give her compliments everytime she notices that she's heavier.

Also, I noticed that sex feels a lot better with a fat girl. Everything is just so soft and you can grab her anywhere. It's an amazing feel! Moreover, everything is jiggly form thighs to belly. Those of you who hasn't tried it yet, find yourself a fat girl, you won't regret it.😉 I would personally never get back with a fit girl.

I think 220lbs (100kg) is the next goal. Let's hope that she keeps gaining 🥰

I hope you guys are enjoying these few lines I'm writing to you. I've never felt writing a kind of a blog would be interesting but I like doing it here and hearing advices and encouragements from you. Thank you for reading me and see you soon! 😁

Exciting!
3 years
2345   loading