Submission and domination

Craving a good teasing/humiliation

That’s all I need I can’t stand it anymore i need to get teased and humiliated for being a fat little piggy.
3 years

Fatadmirer24:
That’s all I need I can’t stand it anymore i need to get teased and humiliated for being a fat little piggy.

My god look at you, what a lazy pig you’re becoming. You clearly have no self control at all, just eating and eating. What a greedy pig you. At this rate you’re going to be huge.

Don’t you have any shame? Look at you. All you do is eat and grow bigger and fatter.

Just a fat lazy pig 🐽
3 years

Katelovely29:
I need this too

My god just when I think I’ve seen it all you come waddling in here. My goodness I didn’t know I was at a farm. Have you done anything but stuff your face this year? Cause it looks like all you do is eat.
You should be ashamed of yourself, letting yourself go like this. How could anyone find a fat animal like you attractive.
Usually I’d say to exercise some self control but let’s face it pig you’re clearly a lost cause. Might as well open up a fresh tub of ice cream cause I think we can all see you’ll never be anything but a fat pig.

Eat up. We all know it’s all you’re really good for at this point porker.
3 years

Katelovely29:
Mmmmm I need to buy ice cream

That a girl. Better make it two tubs.
3 years