Fat experiences

Excited with my belly

I went to cut my hair and touch up the blonde, I spent hours in the salon in front of the Mirror, I was seeing my tight pants and a nice thick fat tire marking my OMG shirt as it turned me on .
In another moment I would die of shame and try to hide but today I am proud of every pound I carry and feeling bigger is so good.I was radiant but I confess that looking at myself in so many mirrors seeing me bigger was making me excited So I tried to think of something else. But when I got home I was admiring myself and squeezing every roll I saw all day
3 years

Excited with my belly

😀👍
3 years

Excited with my belly

Thats so fucking hot! I do the same thing. All. The. Time.
3 years

Excited with my belly

Juliihs2:
I went to cut my hair and touch up the blonde, I spent hours in the salon in front of the Mirror, I was seeing my tight pants and a nice thick fat tire marking my OMG shirt as it turned me on .
In another moment I would die of shame and try to hide but today I am proud of every pound I carry and feeling bigger is so good.I was radiant but I confess that looking at myself in so many mirrors seeing me bigger was making me excited So I tried to think of something else. But when I got home I was admiring myself and squeezing every roll I saw all day

Always awesome to hear a lady be proud and confident of her new size :-)

Keep us all in the loop and food on your plate!
3 years

Excited with my belly

Juliihs2:

I have blond hair too and i love your belly sexy
3 years