Gaining

College weight gain starter pack

so the lunch halls will be your best friend, since its pretty much unlimited food.
3 years

JeneviveCurious2:
I'll be a freshman next year. According to my username, in the world of Feederism, I'm curious. I hope to let loose in college when I move out so, I might as well prepare in advance

I’ll do a list and then a little explaining afterwards.

Comfortable clothes. ie. track suit pants, leggings. Loose tees or singlets, oversized sweatshirts, hoodies and such.
College is about study you don’t need to dress up, elastic waist bands are your friend.

When studying soda, and energy drinks when you really need that extra kick, sugar is your friend.
When it’s time to party beer is a good choice it is cheap and it is fattening 👌🏻
If you smoke weed ( I do not recommend a lot of this when at school as it can ruin your attention span for days.) then always have lots of junk at hand and delivery or Uber eats prepped and ready. The munchies are a friend.

A lot of the weight gain people get as freshman is due to snacking while studying. As snacking has been shown to help brain activity and help while studying.

If you live in dorm (which if you wanna gain this is a good choice) hopefully they give you the fridge and microwave that is standard in most capmus rooms.

Keep it stocked with treats and easy to microwave things like hot pockets.
This will ensure those late night study sessions are added by lots of snacks. If you’re low on funds try to smuggle some stuff from the mess hall. Donuts and pastries are easy to grab extras for later.

Have a ‘what’s mine is yours’ policy with your room mate when it comes to food, share meals if you can, because a fatter room mate will help you gain easier, and having a body positive, pro eating dorm room will be great for gaining.

If your parents give you care packages or help maybe see if they can just put more money on your meal card instead. Having to just eat I’m the mess hall limits your choices and usually mess halls are full of fattening goodies.

Most importantly
HAVE FUN!!
The freshman fifteen is mostly just people letting lose and having a good time. Combine that with your want to gain and there no reason it can’t be the Freshman 30
Youll be a chubby sophomore in no time 😉
3 years

Honestly, college will do a lot of the work for you, what with dining options everywhere on so many campuses now.

College runs on caffeine, so I definitely recommend cafe breves--the half and half will help with gaining and maintaining (dairy fat is great for gaining).

On the subject of dairy fat... I recommend reading up on becomingoverweight's posts that summarize scientific research! Really valuable resources.

Whether you have buffet type meal plans or a-la-carte, college food will probably change your sense of normal portions. You'll either have a whole buffet available to you, or you'll pay so much for a-la-carte that you'll finish it just so you don't waste the $$$, cuz you'll have basically no room to store leftovers in a dorm.
3 years