Submission and domination

Which nickname is hot to you?

When I refer to nicknames, I am talking about names like pig, cow, or hippo. Personally, the last two I just said are the hottest for me, but I admit I still have a long way until I become big enough for these various sexy nicknames.
3 years

It depends on the person and the dynamic. It's more about endearing adjectives I like. "What a hungry girl you are," or "Oh I knew you'd be so greedy for this," can be mixed in with nicknames; again, depending on who and what. Though I generally don't like animal names so much, I can be flexible.
3 years

fudge:
Mmm... I don’t go for the animal names as much. I prefer fatty, fat boy, fata**, larda**, doughboy...

Would love being called those as well. 😊
3 years

Pig, piggy, and fatty always works for me.
3 years

Cow or Heifer are the only two animal names, otherwise taunting about how much I eat or how big I'm getting is a turn on.
3 years

Ky Belly Boy:
Pig, piggy, and fatty always works for me.

Same. 😊
3 years

With my feedees it’s usually pig or piggy, if they start smaller I start with piglet.

I had two feedees I lived with at one point and the one was piggy the other was heifer.
3 years

Jack-Elray:
With my feedees it’s usually pig or piggy, if they start smaller I start with piglet.

I had two feedees I lived with at one point and the one was piggy the other was heifer.

These are not the only ones, but I love how hot being called those are.
3 years

I like big girl, fat bitch, chubby, chunky...not really into the barn yard stuff
3 years

Thegainer0308:
When I refer to nicknames, I am talking about names like pig, cow, or hippo.

John Smith:
So unoriginal...

I was kinda metaphorically saying etc afterwards. I was just trying to give some examples, so that is why they are simple.
3 years
123   loading