Fattening others

Dream size for your love

My wife is down to a slender 275 from 375 due to health issues. Would love to see her blow up to 400, hanging double belly again.
1 year

Dream size for your love

Around 500lbs. 600lbs if health is somewhat good and nothing is life threatening.
1 year

Dream size for your love

If being shallow which I am not, I would like a lady from 150 to 200 as I would like to be so much bigger than my partner.
1 year

Dream size for your love

400 to 500 is always alot of fun
1 year

Dream size for your love

Health not being an issue and a partner who is into it, I'd say probably upper 300 to lower 400s. As far as shape, either pear or a pretty even distribution, but lot of belly hang and big thighs either way.
1 year

Dream size for your love

If health, isn’t an issue 300+ isn’t out of the question.
1 year

Dream size for your love

As long as he feels good about himself and is healthy, the bigger the better! Who doesn’t love low hanging bellies and thick love handles ☺️
1 year

Dream size for your love

I like short and plump.

My wife is 5'1" maybe 5"2" and pear shaped.

She's ridiculously hot at 190+. I believe she's in about 220 now and I love it! She's the type that wears the weight well. I'm always tempted to get her fatter.
1 year

Dream size for your love

The girl I'm with now is around 250's, and it's divine. She's so soft to the touch, and jiggles if I grab any part of her and shake. Her stretch marks almost hug her naval, and go across her hips and chest. Her thighs are thick as hell, and I often put my hands between them when I can, and she knows that I like it when she squeezes them... or my head. Overall... it's a great weight for her.
1 year

Dream size for your love

340 pounds.
1 year
12345   loading