Fattening others

Dream size for your love

300 to 600 pound range is perfect for me!
1 year

Dream size for your love

1 year

Dream size for your love

1 year

Dream size for your love

Modulo9:
I like short and plump.

My wife is 5'1" maybe 5"2" and pear shaped.

She's ridiculously hot at 190+. I believe she's in about 220 now and I love it! She's the type that wears the weight well. I'm always tempted to get her fatter.

Totally understand this.
1 year

Dream size for your love

With mobility and health being important, 285 to 370, and much taller than me, 5'10 to a bit over 6 feet. I love a firm, large round belly. Thick pectorals (can have some muscle underneath), wide hips, thick firm thighs and legs, thick full arms and a fuller
bottom.........Basically a man that looks like he can plow a field 🙂. And I do not mind a hairy chest.
1 year

Dream size for your love

Well I am sh!t when it comes to numbers, but my dream size for a lover would be around 230-280 when it come to weight numbers. So it’s still pretty respectable and BBW quality, plus it shouldn’t be too far when it comes to health concerns. Besides I still want them to get up to do stuff as well. 😅

Height doesn’t matter to me that much, so that’s not a concern for me. Just as long as they have a nice belly that’s good enough for me.

Now speaking of which, a fat belly is a must! For me I do like a nice round belly with a little bit of hang on a lover. If we’re talking about waist size I’ll ideally go for 46 inches and bigger. But everyone that I’ll ever date is different. Just as long as they have something to play with of their tummy!

Of course I also like a good mom bod too.
8 months

Dream size for your love

I met my wife when she was in the 210s. She's now in the 320's (I believe).

She's never been happy with her weight. But a few years back she bought a scale that goes over 270. She wasn' there yet, but it opened the door to it happening. And now she has by far surpassed that weight. I've always loved her, but now there is more to love.
8 months

Dream size for your love

My partner is 5’4” so I’ve always thought 250-330 would be the perfect range for her frame. She’s around 215 now but she’s not into feedism.
8 months

Dream size for your love

Milhause:
My partner is 5’4” so I’ve always thought 250-330 would be the perfect range for her frame. She’s around 215 now but she’s not into feedism.

That is a very nice sweet spot weight range for a 5’4” woman
8 months

Dream size for your love

Juliihs2:
The size of dreams for my partner would be quite large I want a partner with 350 - 450 lbs who also has a dream of making me bigger

*This* ❤️ My dream partner would be bigger than me and want to help grow and change my body. I aspire to be as big as her, while all the time she's growing too.
8 months
2345   loading