Fattening others

Dream size for your love

Juliihs2:
The size of dreams for my partner would be quite large I want a partner with 350 - 450 lbs who also has a dream of making me bigger

Iโ€™m 175 can we be each otherโ€™s feeders and get big as hell and love eac other lol
3 years

Dream size for your love

Juliihs2:
The size of dreams for my partner would be quite large I want a partner with 350 - 450 lbs who also has a dream of making me bigger

That sounds amazing. That is a great size goal. ๐Ÿ˜Š
3 years

Dream size for your love

Juliihs2:

Scottfeeds27:
Iโ€™m 175 can we be each otherโ€™s feeders and get big as hell and love eac other lol

That sounds hot as hell. Having a large group of feedees feeding each other in a group sounds like an amazing idea. I would love to be a part of that.
3 years

Dream size for your love

Juliihs2:
that would be wonderful ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
3 years

Dream size for your love

could this dream come true, !! my ideal weight for my girlfriend is 350 lbs .. my dream would be 420 lbs๐Ÿ˜

she has gone from 158 lbs to 227 lbs in 2 years so the rest would be a wonderful dream
3 years

Dream size for your love

Haha, you just described my body 100%

Jack-Elray:
Iโ€™m pretty boring really. I love the fantasy of getting a girl huge but really I like a girl about 5โ€™2-5โ€™4 starts at about 150 lbs. pear shaped when we start dating and she fluctuates between 200 - 250 for the rest of her life

Chubby_Diva:

๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป
You are Indeed gorgeous
3 years

Dream size for your love

Jack-Elray:
Iโ€™m pretty boring really. I love the fantasy of getting a girl huge but really I like a girl about 5โ€™2-5โ€™4 starts at about 150 lbs. pear shaped when we start dating and she fluctuates between 200 - 250 for the rest of her life

Juliihs2:
I believe I am not pear shaped but I started with just under 150lbs and now I am already close to 200lbs

Youโ€™re not a pear but especially after the a
Quarantine gain you have a spectacular body if you donโ€™t mind me saying.
3 years

Dream size for your love

460lbs!! ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
3 years

Dream size for your love

X_Larsson:
If we are talking "dream feedee", there is no upper limit for me. As long as she has decent health and can participate in life, bigger means more beautiful. Limited mobility or even immobility might be OK, again if she is fine with it.

In reality, I might scale back the size expectations. At least a bit... ๐Ÿ˜‰

I agree. I would someone fine with growing bigger along with me.
1 year

Dream size for your love

500. A lovely large size + I love the idea of being a thousand pound couple.
1 year
12345   loading