General

Addiction to fast food

I'm not to that point, but I can see the appeal, I love ordering a family meal from like KFC and eating it all myself till I feel ready to burst šŸ’—
3 years

Addiction to fast food

FattamusPrime:
The addiction for me is something completely uncontrollable. Iā€™m addicted to eating, and for the past few months Iā€™ve been eating fast food at least three times a day, heavy meals nonstop. For the whole of November Iā€™ve been unable to eat fast food and itā€™s driving me insane. Even if I eat and stuff myself with the food in my house I have an itch that simply cannot be scratched unless itā€™s ordered to my door. Going out to eat doesnā€™t help, the sensation of ordering food and grabbing it from my door to gorge a wicked amount of trans fat and sodium sends me into orbit. To have gone without it for a month is sickening. I think about it all day everyday.

Your not alone I feel the exact same way, is have also gotten extremly addicted to unhealthy junkfood, I eat macdonslds up to 3 times a day as well, massive meals that leaves me with such a stuffed bellly that breathing gets harder.
3 years

Addiction to fast food

FattamusPrime:
The addiction for me is something completely uncontrollable. Iā€™m addicted to eating, and for the past few months Iā€™ve been eating fast food at least three times a day, heavy meals nonstop. For the whole of November Iā€™ve been unable to eat fast food and itā€™s driving me insane. Even if I eat and stuff myself with the food in my house I have an itch that simply cannot be scratched unless itā€™s ordered to my door. Going out to eat doesnā€™t help, the sensation of ordering food and grabbing it from my door to gorge a wicked amount of trans fat and sodium sends me into orbit. To have gone without it for a month is sickening. I think about it all day everyday.

Hope to have tgat kind of addiction for myself. šŸ˜Š Hope you get some soon.
3 years

Addiction to fast food

Oh, I know that feeling of the same delivery people...they've watched me balloon so much over the last month, I swear! I've gotten so hopelessly fat, much fatter than I meant to *blush*
3 years

Addiction to fast food

chubbybunnywriter:
Oh, I know that feeling of the same delivery people...they've watched me balloon so much over the last month, I swear! I've gotten so hopelessly fat, much fatter than I meant to *blush*

Sounds really hot to be in the situation. I would consider that lucky for both you and the delivery people. šŸ˜Š
3 years

Addiction to fast food

chubbybunnywriter:

Oh wow! I need to order more doordash. You have inspired me!
3 years

Addiction to fast food

Haha same thing happened/ is happening to me. Every day Dunkinā€™ Donuts in the morning. Including a sandwich, minimum half dozen donuts, usuallly 1-2 coffee rolls and / or apple fritters and/ or muffins. Bahaha. I wonder what they think. They might not notice or care. Itā€™s surprising how ppl are so into themselves they donā€™t notice others.
3 years

Addiction to fast food

tablesofachair929:
Haha same thing happened/ is happening to me. Every day Dunkinā€™ Donuts in the morning. Including a sandwich, minimum half dozen donuts, usuallly 1-2 coffee rolls and / or apple fritters and/ or muffins. Bahaha. I wonder what they think. They might not notice or care. Itā€™s surprising how ppl are so into themselves they donā€™t notice others.

Yeah, but it's fun to think that they do lol
3 years

Addiction to fast food

FattamusPrime:

Donā€™t worry with me sexy Iā€™ll get you 4 fast food meals a day and a Buffett every other day ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø We can both stuff our faces full
3 years

Addiction to fast food

Zurea:
I'm not to that point, but I can see the appeal, I love ordering a family meal from like KFC and eating it all myself till I feel ready to burst šŸ’—

What do you order and i do the same at Taco Bell lol
3 years
123   loading