General

Addiction to fast food

Zurea:
I'm not to that point, but I can see the appeal, I love ordering a family meal from like KFC and eating it all myself till I feel ready to burst 💗

Scottfeeds27:
What do you order and i do the same at Taco Bell lol

Oh!! I’m not the only one! I’m quickly becoming completely addicted to ordering Taco Bell family meals to my door, just to stuff it all down and pass out. What’s your go-to Taco Bell order?
3 years

Addiction to fast food

It's a comfort food, especially if you link or connect it to good friends or family you enjoyed it with or who bought it for you earlier on. I remember grade school dragging to the floor as the Chinese Restaurant downstairs back then made bomb Pork Fried Rice. They changed "ownership" 3X since as its never been the same. Used to take long trips to the city for a place that made it similar, but with covid-19 they closed for good.
3 years

Addiction to fast food

When I started actively gaining I made a lot of trips to McDonald's and Subway. Now I get crazy cravings and can't go too long without having it.
3 years

Addiction to fast food

I love fast food too I am eating it so much and 5 to 6 days a week I have at least 4 breakfast meals or dinner meals to keep me going bojangles 4 bacon egg and cheese biscuits seasoned fries bo sauce and Pepsi or 4 triple bacon cheeseburgers, large fries milkshakes I love it all but of course look at my belly hehe
3 years

Addiction to fast food

I eat junk food all the time.

Usually before work I'll grab something from McDonald's or Greggs, mainly because I'm never hungry before I leave the house.

I don't eat lunch, since it's only half an hour.

For dinner I often getting something out or delivered because I'm too tired/lazy to cook.....in fact just reading this topic makes me want to order something.

Reminds me of an old TV 'weight loss' show where at one point a person had a literal Donner Kebab cooker......I was jealous.
3 years

Addiction to fast food

FattamusPrime:
The addiction for me is something completely uncontrollable. I’m addicted to eating, and for the past few months I’ve been eating fast food at least three times a day, heavy meals nonstop. For the whole of November I’ve been unable to eat fast food and it’s driving me insane. Even if I eat and stuff myself with the food in my house I have an itch that simply cannot be scratched unless it’s ordered to my door. Going out to eat doesn’t help, the sensation of ordering food and grabbing it from my door to gorge a wicked amount of trans fat and sodium sends me into orbit. To have gone without it for a month is sickening. I think about it all day everyday.

I would love to eat fast food all day long honestly.
3 years

Addiction to fast food

I’ve tried to make an effort of having it at least for breakfast most days, lunch when I feel up to it. I’m kind of coming to the point where I’m not in the mood for anything, but I just want whatever I can stuff down my throat. Trying to find a balance, though.
3 years

Addiction to fast food

There are two developments I've noticed when someone blows up to true fatty level. One, fast food becomes a snack. They'll order a 1,500 cal fast food meal to hold them over and eat their real giant dinner a couple hours later.

The other is the transformation of their mental menu options, ie. "what sounds good". They get to a point where all of their go-to food options are super fattening. And often the list gets progressively shorter where they're eating the same fattening foods/places multiple times a week.

My old boss was VP of marketing at McD's. And one of their customer demo's are what they internally deem "super heavy users". These are customers that eat at McD's at least 10x a month. 75% of McDonald's sales come from this one customer set. His primary annual goal was to move these people to eating McD's 3x a week!
3 years

Addiction to fast food

John Smith:they begun to order the same exact meal/s on a regular basis, even sometimes twice a weekday. Then someday, they lowered their guard as they're slowly losing any self-restraint and after a timespan lasting from mere days to a whole trimester, they're downing sugaries and other ultra-fattening treats like snacks prior indulging yet again on the regular daily dinner cycle and BOOM! Prior even giving the slightest warning, their bodies are swelling with fat every passing week, nay literal day .

This is exactly what happened when my wife gained a ton this past fall. She got on a little KFC kick where her interest was peaked and ordering it on the weekends for lunch. And it wasn't long before she got the idea to DoorDash it at night and share with the family with a movie.

Within a couple weeks, the kids were sick of it and she was eating a bucket of chicken at 9PM at night to herself with Netflix and it seemed totally normal to her by then.
3 years

Addiction to fast food

Zurea:
I'm not to that point, but I can see the appeal, I love ordering a family meal from like KFC and eating it all myself till I feel ready to burst 💗

Scottfeeds27:
What do you order and i do the same at Taco Bell lol

Makemegigantic:
Oh!! I’m not the only one! I’m quickly becoming completely addicted to ordering Taco Bell family meals to my door, just to stuff it all down and pass out. What’s your go-to Taco Bell order?

Whatever the current $5 meal is. I order three or four - depending on how hungry I am. Most Taco Bell can also be reheated if I order too much. 😉
3 years
123   loading