Fat experiences

Over 200lb?? how?!

I'm not very tall...but I've ballooned out to just under 200lb.

People 200lb or more...YOU HAVE MY RESPECT!! *HAILS*

How do you do it?? I'm finding everything so hard day to day, all my fat gets in the way. I'm so heavy and sweaty, I would just lie around all day if I could! (and even then, I sink so deep into the mattress & rolling over takes a lot of effort!)
3 years

Over 200lb?? how?!

MNBHM:
Pushing 350 and I just keep eating.

Had to do a quick conversion to metric there...I feel like a waddling ball at 196lb (just under 89kg)...if I do go for 200lb (just over 90kg) I can't even imagine the effort...350lb is about 158kg, so my previous "chubby" weight more than I am now. Amazing!! Your ball of a belly is stunning!
3 years

Over 200lb?? how?!

Well to be honest, I got over 200 pounds because of medical conditions that made me gain weight. (I’m actually a feeder, go figure.) I’m just used to it. Maybe it happened slowly enough to where I didn’t notice a dramatic difference.
3 years

Over 200lb?? how?!

I'm hovering just around 200 lb, and while my stomach has gotten in the way of few things. I'm pretty tall so my stomach is still pretty small, compared to some people around this weight.
3 years

Over 200lb?? how?!

chubbybunnywriter:
I'm not very tall...but I've ballooned out to just under 200lb.

People 200lb or more...YOU HAVE MY RESPECT!! *HAILS*

How do you do it?? I'm finding everything so hard day to day, all my fat gets in the way. I'm so heavy and sweaty, I would just lie around all day if I could! (and even then, I sink so deep into the mattress & rolling over takes a lot of effort!)

If you bud up both muscle and fat it gets a lot easier, it slows your progress on getting bigger, but you can keep greater mobility at larger sizes.
3 years

Over 200lb?? how?!

While BMI is a very imperfect measure, it somewhat lets you compare body sizes across different heights. Yours would be around 36 or 37, and that was right about where my wife began to 'feel too fat' (i.e. it was starting to noticeably affect her life). As not-a-feedist she lost some weight ... but gained most of it back with pregnancy, and handled it better the second time around (stronger, more used to it), lost some again and then gained it back again in her forties (age will do that) and hasn't found it holding her back at all since.

Meanwhile I've just recently hit bmi 36 and for the first time I'm beginning to find my fat getting intrusive in my life.

Which is all mostly to say that while I'm sure it varies by person, in my experience, yah, this is the size where being fat begins to actually bite, and where you have to decide if you are going to put up with it, or lose enough to avoid most of those issues. But also that it gets easier over time as your body adjusts. Muscles that regularly deal with your weight get stronger, you unconsciously develop new pattern of movement to work around your fat, you get used to the look of the bigger you, you automatically pace yourself to what you can deal with, and so on.

Or to put it another way, it can be rough when you first grow to this size, but living at this sort of size isn't as hard in the longer run.
3 years

Over 200lb?? how?!

Edxl:
While BMI is a very imperfect measure, it somewhat lets you compare body sizes across different heights. Yours would be around 36 or 37, and that was right about where my wife began to 'feel too fat' (i.e. it was starting to noticeably affect her life). As not-a-feedist she lost some weight ... but gained most of it back with pregnancy, and handled it better the second time around (stronger, more used to it), lost some again and then gained it back again in her forties (age will do that) and hasn't found it holding her back at all since.

Meanwhile I've just recently hit bmi 36 and for the first time I'm beginning to find my fat getting intrusive in my life.

Which is all mostly to say that while I'm sure it varies by person, in my experience, yah, this is the size where being fat begins to actually bite, and where you have to decide if you are going to put up with it, or lose enough to avoid most of those issues. But also that it gets easier over time as your body adjusts. Muscles that regularly deal with your weight get stronger, you unconsciously develop new pattern of movement to work around your fat, you get used to the look of the bigger you, you automatically pace yourself to what you can deal with, and so on.

Or to put it another way, it can be rough when you first grow to this size, but living at this sort of size isn't as hard in the longer run.

Thank you for such a thoughtful and informative response, I appreciate it. All of it makes sense. That and I gained ridiculously fast - now at 207lb (up 42lb in less than 3 months). Things have stayed at about the same level of hard since my first post, so I think there is an element of getting used to it already. I probably can't keep all of this gain, but it's been fun!
3 years

Over 200lb?? how?!

I'm over 200-lbs. I celebrated my 250-lb. mark with a cake. Not looking back at my weight.
3 years

Over 200lb?? how?!

I broke 200 pounds back in high school. Actually nearly doubled my weight back then. Our high school was an open campus. Meaning we could go into town to get fast food. Plus my mother began to work the afternoon shift at the hospital. So I ovr ate at school and when I got home.
3 years