Lifestyle tips

Bras for big titties

So, I’m gaining and a lot of it is going straight to my tits. I’m struggling to find a company that carries my size! Based off of the redit calculator for a bra that fits, I should be wearing a 34G. WHERE DO I FIND THIS???
3 years

Bras for big titties

Sports bra maybe????
3 years

Bras for big titties

I know of a company called Bravissimo through a friend, don't know if it's UK based or if they ship/have an international shop though.
3 years

Bras for big titties

Check sugarshape
3 years

Bras for big titties

Babyfeedee:
So, I’m gaining and a lot of it is going straight to my tits. I’m struggling to find a company that carries my size! Based off of the redit calculator for a bra that fits, I should be wearing a 34G. WHERE DO I FIND THIS???

Highway:
Lucky day! I’m starting a new custom bra making company called tatatents.....please send pictures of your tits from front side and below as well as measurements of your hips waist and chest, and will send you a prototype right away. It’s possible that a private fitting might be arranged after receiving pics and measurements. 🙂😉

Cam Newton has a better chance of completing a 100 yard pass blindfolded than this actually working.
3 years

Bras for big titties

Honestly I have found that Nordstrom caryies Wacoal and Goddess brands... they go into those sizes and beyond.
3 years

Bras for big titties

The bra database may help you find some options. Here's the link: www.bratabase.com/
3 years

Bras for big titties

My partner prefers that I just go braless. More comfortable for me!
3 years

Bras for big titties

Wife orders hers online from Torrid. Only place where she’s found a 46 DDD. :-)
3 years

Bras for big titties

Good to see some options available out there for the big, beautiful ladies :-)
3 years
12   loading