Fat experiences

Insecure about bra size

Softestgirl222:
I’m like a 42D and I feel like because mine aren’t obviously huge, I’m less attractive as a BBW. Maybe I’m the only fat woman here with smaller boobs lmao

That's actually not really small for a BBW. Larger sizes are actually pretty rare. The reason you see them on sites like this is many women who hit the genetic lottery with mega boobies can often make money from showing them off. Think of it like the news though. If the event was common, it wouldn't be newsworthy.

Many women hurt their boob display, however, by wearing ill-fitting or poorly sized bras. Have the ladies at a plus size womens store fit you to make sure you display what you have well.

Also, the key for any woman to come across as sexy, but especially important if you are a BBW, is confidence. Not being showy or skanky, but tasteful confidence in rocking your curves. If you act ashamed of your body people will pick up on that, but if you love your curves it is easier to garner respect and maybe turn a few heads you didn't even expect to.
3 years

Insecure about bra size

I also have a relatively small cup size so I understand the frustration. However, not having large breasts doesn't make you unattractive. Just keep living your life and being true to you
3 years

Insecure about bra size

Pear shapes are also very cute!
3 years

Insecure about bra size

You're welcome!

I saw that you're bi-curious. If you haven't yet had the opportunity of being with a fellow BBW, let me assure you that one of the bonuses is that all that padding elsewhere feels very much like boob-flesh. Since that would apply to you too, keep that in mind that instead of food made better by wrapping it in bacon, BBWs are women made better by wrapping them in boob.
3 years