Gaining

Part of the body do you think most attractive being fat?

I love massive curves on a girl. Even in the extremes. Usually, to me, bigger is always better, no matter where it goes on someone. However, if I would have to pick a favorite, it would be big bums. Maybe also a person's belly.
3 years

Ass, thighs, belly and face are the main ones.
3 years

Madforfat:
Of course, the increasing size of the belly of the woman! I also kinda like the double chins too.

Oh double chins 👌🏻🤤
3 years

Belly and butt and double chin smiley
3 years

Bellies hands down
3 years

Thighs might I add
3 years

I find butts, bellies and boobs most appealing sexually, but chubby hands, arms, faces, and feet are so adorable to me.
3 years

Depends on what they have to offer. If the butt and thighs are big, jiggly, and covered in cellulite they win out. Especially if they have some saddlebag folds. The belly might win, though if some of those thigh/butt things aren't present and the belly is super jiggly and hanging, especially if its a double belly. If the belly has cellulite on it and hits the other marks, it just wins.
3 years

I love a woman/girl with a nice big pot belly, but she needs to have a big bottom/booty as a counter balance.
I love having my forty eight inch belly and my forty four inch bubble butt.
3 years

I just love apple shaped women. Really big ball belly (like a beer belly on a man), big very saggy tits, side boobs, flabby upper arms.

Perfection. 😍
3 years
123   loading