Gaining

Part of the body do you think most attractive being fat?

No love for love handles? (pun intended)
3 years

Hmm...Tough choice. But I always stick with the rule of thumb of B and A rather than T and A lol. In my opinion it's either a big round smooth belly to rub and wobble for hours or a big fat juicy booty (not ass mind you, I mean a BIG BOOTY) that claps and jiggles with every movement big enough to worship like a goddess 😏😎
3 years

I'd have to go with the belly. I think a big, hanging belly is just sexy on a man or woman. Next I would say is the thighs.
3 years

Belly. Chins
2 years

Because I see the human body as a unified mass, as one thing, it would be kinda hard for me divide the whole body into smaller categories under normal circumstances, but, if I had to bet my life on the four most hypnotically gorgeous and irresistible sections a fat, round body has, I'd go with: 1 - Belly, 2 - Face/Head, 3 - Thighs, 4 - Pecs.
Though, My type has to be fat, round and plumpy all over; also, the face is very important for me. An average-looking face/head over a much larger and rounder body gives an 'unsettling' feeling of 'asymmetry', which I don't like much.
So, on a second thought, I'd rather go with the head?
It might just be me though.
2 years

I heard that the largest sexual organ of the human body, is the skin. And obese people have a lot of skin. Especially the belly. So that's my favorite 🙂
2 years

my favorite part are my fat moobs
2 years

All for the belly 💓😍
2 years

B or B
2 years

FatPrincess36:
All for the belly 💓😍

Et ton ventre est merveilleux. Une vraie queen
2 years
123   loading