General

Plant based in this community

Veggie since 2008 smiley
3 years

I'm plant-based too. There are still lots of options for us.
3 years

Me too!
3 years

Yes I'm a vegan and I cook only vegan food for my feedees (but always tasty and fattening of course!)
3 years

Yes! Plant based has been my favorite for about a decade now!
3 years

It's cool to see ya'll here! The general advice in the gaining section tends to be "drink heavy cream", but I'm curious to see alternatives smiley What are your go-to foods for ganging?

Are there any particular plant-based foods that promote subcutaneous fat?
3 years

greentrees8733:
It's cool to see ya'll here! The general advice in the gaining section tends to be "drink heavy cream", but I'm curious to see alternatives smiley What are your go-to foods for ganging?

Avocado based deserts like chocolate mousse and cakes work really well. But re definitively subcutaneous I don't have enough evidence as my wife was only vegan for the first 2months of.our marriage. When pregnancy kicked in, she suddenly craved meat and mustard and this is when she really started to gain.

She softened up a lot using advocados with cacao or coconut I'm a lot of confections. And it was already going to her hips before we managed to.conceive.
3 years

I gained a lot of weight since I went vegan. Not all plant based food is healthy.
A lot of the fake healthy stuff like nutbars is full of fat.
3 years

greentrees8733:

Well... I usually put a lot of olive oil in my meals ^^ I'm really influenced by Mediterranean cuisine: pasta (with soy cream, smoked tofu, vegan bolognese...), gnochhi, pizza, couscous... There's always a vegan version of traditionnal meals.
My boyfriend has gained weight being vegan, he just keeps eating a lot.
3 years