Fat experiences

Pool visit

I stuffed my huge belly into some tight bathers (so the rest of my fat just spilled out the sides) & went swimming. When I got out of the water, it hit me just how big and heavy I am now - I had trouble getting out! I struggled at the side of the pool & got out of breath trying to pull myself up n out. I eventually had to hold myself up by my chubby gut on the side of the pool and roll forward & to the side like a majestically fat seal 😂 It turned me on something shocking!
3 years

Pool visit

chubbybunnywriter:
I stuffed my huge belly into some tight bathers (so the rest of my fat just spilled out the sides) & went swimming. When I got out of the water, it hit me just how big and heavy I am now - I had trouble getting out! I struggled at the side of the pool & got out of breath trying to pull myself up n out. I eventually had to hold myself up by my chubby gut on the side of the pool and roll forward & to the side like a majestically fat seal 😂 It turned me on something shocking!

Sounds amazing to be exhausted from doing that. I cannot wait to be that large.
3 years

Pool visit

John Smith:
This is why none of the fewer women among my hook-ups who winded up overweight were inviting me to join them at their occasional beach parties.

None of them wanted to be showy about their softening bodies with a man around who did knew them when they used to flaunt it at far smaller bikini sizes.

I used to be too shy for bikinis...I think I may get one soon though to try out (summer here is Aus)...quickly, before I outgrow it *wobbles belly and giggles*
3 years

Pool visit

chubbybunnywriter:
When I got out of the water, it hit me just how big and heavy I am now - I had trouble getting out! I struggled at the side of the pool & got out of breath trying to pull myself up n out. I eventually had to hold myself up by my chubby gut on the side of the pool and roll forward & to the side like a majestically fat seal 😂 It turned me on something shocking!

I remember when my wife got to that point -- it turned me on something shocking smiley I still savor that memory some 20+ years later (ever after that she has always used a ladder or ramp ladder when getting out of a pool (but I'd notice the bit of struggle even then once most of her weight was out of the water).

Anyway, I'm glad you got some pleasure out of the experience smiley
3 years

Pool visit

chubbybunnywriter:
When I got out of the water, it hit me just how big and heavy I am now - I had trouble getting out! I struggled at the side of the pool & got out of breath trying to pull myself up n out. I eventually had to hold myself up by my chubby gut on the side of the pool and roll forward & to the side like a majestically fat seal 😂 It turned me on something shocking!

Edxl:
I remember when my wife got to that point -- it turned me on something shocking smiley I still savor that memory some 20+ years later (ever after that she has always used a ladder or ramp ladder when getting out of a pool (but I'd notice the bit of struggle even then once most of her weight was out of the water).

Anyway, I'm glad you got some pleasure out of the experience smiley

Haha I'm glad you did too with your wife (sounds totally hot!) Yeah, right as you get out and normal gravity hits...oof, I'm a big girl now! XD
3 years