Fat experiences

First time seeing family/friends since ~35lb gain

It's for a morning tea...I don't know how I'll go NOT stuffing myself, bloating out and laying back with my big belly hanging out *bites lip* not to mention not giving it a nice rub and stifling little burps...
3 years

chubbybunnywriter:
It's for a morning tea...I don't know how I'll go NOT stuffing myself, bloating out and laying back with my big belly hanging out *bites lip* not to mention not giving it a nice rub and stifling little burps...

How did it go? I'm sure it was embarrassing yet exhilarating. I can't wait to hear!
3 years

No one breathed a word lol...but a friend of mine tried to comfort me while chatting because I've gotten so noticeably big lately 😛
3 years

Glad it went okay!

I've gained 40+ lbs since I saw my family, and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it were 60 by the time I see them next year. Almost all to the gut. I've been thin my whole life before this, so not sure how they're going to react...
3 years

deskjobbelly:
When I first put on weight my sister came to visit after a 75 lb gain to the gut. That was a nerve wracking experience waiting for her to show up.

Wow I bet it was! Nothing like a good belly gain though 😉
3 years

thadrou90:
Glad it went okay!

I've gained 40+ lbs since I saw my family, and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it were 60 by the time I see them next year. Almost all to the gut. I've been thin my whole life before this, so not sure how they're going to react...

I really hope it goes well 😃
3 years

I don't know what it will be like to see my family. I am visibly huge and thinking about eating as much as I can until I see them.
3 years

That s one of best thread here actually! Lot of people stay away from family this year for quarantine...and had a dramatic weight gain change during it.
But it could be also the opposite. Come back seeing the family...and finding some of them lot fatter..? No?lol
3 years

Juliihs2:
I don't know what it will be like to see my family. I am visibly huge and thinking about eating as much as I can until I see them.

I'm so enjoying your gain - it's great. I'm kind of hoping that no one will say anything negative, given the lockdowns due to covid. I mean, you've just been making sure you look after yourself ;-)
3 years

nikola090:
That s one of best thread here actually! Lot of people stay away from family this year for quarantine...and had a dramatic weight gain change during it.
But it could be also the opposite. Come back seeing the family...and finding some of them lot fatter..? No?lol

As I'm in Aus, we've been allowed to have small gathering in certain circumstances, & I got to see friends that are like family to me...I did enjoy that they all had bellies happening haha
3 years
12   loading