Fat experiences

First time seeing family/friends since ~35lb gain

nikola090:
That s one of best thread here actually! Lot of people stay away from family this year for quarantine...and had a dramatic weight gain change during it.
But it could be also the opposite. Come back seeing the family...and finding some of them lot fatter..? No?lol

chubbybunnywriter:
As I'm in Aus, we've been allowed to have small gathering in certain circumstances, & I got to see friends that are like family to me...I did enjoy that they all had bellies happening haha

Now I’m picturing everyone in Australia as having little covid-potbellies poking out from under their shirts and honestly I’m into it
3 years

First time seeing family/friends since ~35lb gain

nikola090:
That s one of best thread here actually! Lot of people stay away from family this year for quarantine...and had a dramatic weight gain change during it.
But it could be also the opposite. Come back seeing the family...and finding some of them lot fatter..? No?lol

chubbybunnywriter:
As I'm in Aus, we've been allowed to have small gathering in certain circumstances, & I got to see friends that are like family to me...I did enjoy that they all had bellies happening haha

quiverdream:
Now I’m picturing everyone in Australia as having little covid-potbellies poking out from under their shirts and honestly I’m into it

It's pretty much like that...I'm not complaining lol
3 years
12   loading