3 years

My fat girlfriend lost weight, and i want to help her gain weight again

Baba Yaga:
Prove she even exists

Lol what?
3 years

dr4gonspell:
For some background, when I first started dating my girlfriend, she was around 300lbs. I’m also a woman, probably around 175lbs. I’m not trying to fatten her up against her will. She doesn’t care about losing or gaining weight. I just want to subtly set her up for weight gain. I’ve always had this fetish, but I’m a wannabe fedee if anything. At one point, I was 220lbs (I’m 5’3 with a small build naturally, so I was getting to be pretty big at that point). I love fat women and I’m very attracted to them and the idea of them gaining weight, but the idea of me fattening someone doesn’t get me off. So, I don’t really want to make my girlfriend fatter, I just want her to get fatter.
I think I helped her lose weight on accident, by snacking less. I hadn’t been feeling great and money had been tight so we had been snacking and eating out less. I’m also lactose intolerant, so she’s cut down on dairy a lot. She’s probably around 250lb now, and she’s still pretty fat. Big belly, fat thighs, double chin and all that, but noticeably less round.
She recently got a much more sedentary job as a receptionist. Since it’s the holidays, everyone has been bringing in snacks and stuff. I’ve been starting to buy her more snacks, and I’ve been snacking more to subconsciously encourage her. I’ve also been trying to be lazier in general, suggesting we sit around and play video games more. I never cook dinner, but I’ve been starting to show an interest. For instance, tonight I’m going to make her bacon mac and cheese with a side of garlic bread and get ice cream for desert.
She’s still fat, and I won’t be devastated if she doesn’t gain the weight back. I love her no matter what. But I would be lying if I said I didn’t miss her huge belly spilling all over the place.

Desserts?
3 years

Baba Yaga:
Prove she even exists

chubbybunnywriter:
Lol what?

"My gf gained 570 pounds and got real fat n she gained 200 more pounds n her belly hit da floor and my gf is so fat"

Ok...prove it
3 years

dr4gonspell:
For some background, when I first started dating my girlfriend, she was around 300lbs. I’m also a woman, probably around 175lbs. I’m not trying to fatten her up against her will. She doesn’t care about losing or gaining weight. I just want to subtly set her up for weight gain. I’ve always had this fetish, but I’m a wannabe fedee if anything. At one point, I was 220lbs (I’m 5’3 with a small build naturally, so I was getting to be pretty big at that point). I love fat women and I’m very attracted to them and the idea of them gaining weight, but the idea of me fattening someone doesn’t get me off. So, I don’t really want to make my girlfriend fatter, I just want her to get fatter.
I think I helped her lose weight on accident, by snacking less. I hadn’t been feeling great and money had been tight so we had been snacking and eating out less. I’m also lactose intolerant, so she’s cut down on dairy a lot. She’s probably around 250lb now, and she’s still pretty fat. Big belly, fat thighs, double chin and all that, but noticeably less round.
She recently got a much more sedentary job as a receptionist. Since it’s the holidays, everyone has been bringing in snacks and stuff. I’ve been starting to buy her more snacks, and I’ve been snacking more to subconsciously encourage her. I’ve also been trying to be lazier in general, suggesting we sit around and play video games more. I never cook dinner, but I’ve been starting to show an interest. For instance, tonight I’m going to make her bacon mac and cheese with a side of garlic bread and get ice cream for desert.
She’s still fat, and I won’t be devastated if she doesn’t gain the weight back. I love her no matter what. But I would be lying if I said I didn’t miss her huge belly spilling all over the place.

I mean it sounds like it was your actions that caused her to lose, however unintentionally. So I think your onto the right path.

I would say focus on you, seeing as you want to gain and also see yourself as a bit of a feedee.

Buy up on junk and fattening treats, cook big fattening meals and pig out. Try to gain yourself and I think you’ll find she will as well.
3 years

dr4gonspell:

Jack-Elray:
I mean it sounds like it was your actions that caused her to lose, however unintentionally. So I think your onto the right path.

I would say focus on you, seeing as you want to gain and also see yourself as a bit of a feedee.

Buy up on junk and fattening treats, cook big fattening meals and pig out. Try to gain yourself and I think you’ll find she will as well.

dr4gonspell:
It was 100% my fault that she lost weight, sadly. I’m encouraging her to indulge now. But I’m hopeful since it’s the holidays and I’ve been snacking more and gained a little weight.

That’s okay, now you know she’ll follow your lead it’s win win.

I don’t doubt after the holidays you’ll both be fatter and ready for 2021
3 years