Fattening others

When to have "the talk" with a new girl friend?

X_Larsson:
I personally doubt a "regular", non gaining BBW would keep me completely happy.

Because it's not another person's job to make you happy and if a person is only able to satisfy you by actually changing their body to meet your standards, it's the body that matters more, not the person occupying it.

If a person's status as a gainer ultimately matters more than anything else, it's not a partner you want: it's an object.
3 years

X_Larsson:
How have you feeders (successfully!) introduced the feeding thing to a potential girl friend? I found similar topics, but not focusing on an early pass/fail tactics. Maybe that is not the right way to do it?

On the other hand, if you really are a feeder, I think it can be dishonest to wait long before the talk. If you both invest time and feelings, the potential breakup is unnecessarily painful? I personally doubt a "regular", non gaining BBW would keep me completely happy.

What say you? Is there a smooth way of testing the waters, or is it to sit down and "pull the band-aid" that has worked the best? Can potential partners take in something like this, or is this a show stopper?

I thank come out to some, and not to others.

But I am always transparent about how I like to cook, and I like to feed my girlfriends.

So they know the score but not always the terms. I find the term feeder can really freak some people out. If the girl seems like she’s really into it then I bring up more stuff, like ‘do you wanna try me feeder you during sex.’ Or funnel feeding.

Personally I don’t care how much we actually do, so I gauge the comfort level and do what they want and don’t do what they are sure about.

99% of he girls I’ve dated are fine with gaining once they start and all of the girls I’ve dated love being fed to some extent. I would say I’ve only dated 2 girls who were feeders and didn’t know before we started dating.

Idea if that helps
3 years

I've told my gf last week about my kink, she's pretty slim (135lbs/5f9) and never heard about this kink before. We've been together for 1 and a half year and she already knew I like chubby girls but never knew about the feeding aspect of it. She took it very well and is very into it now, my guess is just to be slow with it and don't scare her, like tell her steps by steps and watch her reaction to know when to stop and what detail to not told her. And at the end respect her choice. Its her body after all
3 years

I would say how soon you tell your partner depends how strongly you feel about the kink.

If it's super important to you to have that as part of your sex life / relationship. Then you need to be up front from an early stage...and ideally find someone who is already into feederism or at least aware of its existence.

I don't see what's wrong with having a frank discussion about your sexual appetites and fantasies... That conversation usually comes up after a couple of dates due to the sexual tension anyway.

I think if you shy away from the topic, it makes it seem weirder, like your ashamed and its some sort of dirty secret. Being confident and just saying... This is what I like. I like you too. Would you be into it, or is this a deal breaker?? Would work well. No messing around and you can make the decision early if it's s worth putting in the effort to cultivate anything more.

Obviously if the kink isn't important then you don't need to focus on dropping the 'Feeder Bomb' too much, there are plenty of ways to encorporate a little bit of light feederism in your sex life.
3 years

I don’t know if I’m just good at picking girls who are repressed feedees but every girl I date pretty quickly gets into eating without having had the talk. Maybe it’s just how good my cooking is hahaha

Normally I introduce lots of delicious food and I encourage gluttony.

Usually about a year maybe two in she’s put on enough weight that she’s starting to have to asses if she should lose

That’s when we have the ‘talk’

I tell her I prefer her heavy, that I like bigger girls in general, usually she is relieved. I tell her I’d actually love her to gain more.
Then trail and error and we end up doing feeder feedee stuff

Before people start calling me a secret feeder, I am always very transparent about how fattening the food I make is, I just make it clear that I don’t care if they put on weight.

In my experience if I give them ‘permission’ to gain they do. Once they have and know that it’s okay they are happy to be free of the ‘thin standards’ and can eat what they want.

X_Larsson:
How have you feeders (successfully!) introduced the feeding thing to a potential girl friend? I found similar topics, but not focusing on an early pass/fail tactics. Maybe that is not the right way to do it?

On the other hand, if you really are a feeder, I think it can be dishonest to wait long before the talk. If you both invest time and feelings, the potential breakup is unnecessarily painful? I personally doubt a "regular", non gaining BBW would keep me completely happy.

What say you? Is there a smooth way of testing the waters, or is it to sit down and "pull the band-aid" that has worked the best? Can potential partners take in something like this, or is this a show stopper?
3 years