General

Stalkers

Really? I"M trolling!

Buy a mirror John.
3 years

Stalkers

fatchance:
[quote]AnorexicPretty:
John Smith, what got you so worked up? Are you just trolling on the Finnish guy? Or are you thinking he and the little proud stalker are the same person? I am so sorry that you have experienced stalking in your life but tbh I don’t see why you get so worked up about that one person?

John Smith:

John, you seem like a smart guy, Why is it that you so often hijack threads to take them into political directions that were never intended? This seems, pun intended, to be a common thread with you. Then when called on it, you switch to abuse of the one who called you out.

You really need to rethink this approach to things. It makes it really hard to have substantive discussions, does not change anyone's views, and is certainly not the pathway to popularity.

Because he's a troll, clearly.

I've seen plenty of trolls come down the pipe, this one tries to at least pretend to be intelligent.

"Why are you so worked up?" is basically "y u mad bro? Lmao cryin"
3 years

Stalkers

fatchance:
[quote]AnorexicPretty:
John Smith, what got you so worked up? Are you just trolling on the Finnish guy? Or are you thinking he and the little proud stalker are the same person? I am so sorry that you have experienced stalking in your life but tbh I don’t see why you get so worked up about that one person?

John Smith:

John, you seem like a smart guy, Why is it that you so often hijack threads to take them into political directions that were never intended? This seems, pun intended, to be a common thread with you. Then when called on it, you switch to abuse of the one who called you out.

You really need to rethink this approach to things. It makes it really hard to have substantive discussions, does not change anyone's views, and is certainly not the pathway to popularity.

Baba Yaga:

I've seen plenty of trolls come down the pipe, this one tries to at least pretend to be intelligent.

John Smith:
Here we goes again with the Block East's most favourite child-eating hag...

images.app.goo.gl/HDBq7EKW9PuYNvia6

Damn I'm looking goooood
3 years

Stalkers

fatchance:
[quote]AnorexicPretty:

John Smith:

Baba Yaga:

John Smith:
Here we goes again with the Block East's most favourite child-eating hag...

Baba Yaga:
images.app.goo.gl/HDBq7EKW9PuYNvia6

Damn I'm looking goooood

John Smith:
I care any less.

As I walk through the valley where I harvest my grain, I take a look at my wife and realize she's very plain, but that's just perfect for an Amish like me you know I shun fancy things like electricity
3 years

Stalkers

Not sure if best thread or worst 👍🏻
3 years

Stalkers

yes
3 years

Stalkers

To help put this back on track, yes I have.
3 years
12   loading