General

Pregnancy fetish

Anyone else turned on by pregnant bellies? Or into the idea of being pregnant? The idea of a chubby pregnant girl is my dream.

I was wondering if there is anyone else here that's into it!
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

HyruleofFat looked great while pregnant ;-)
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

Also super into it too
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

Very into it. A pretty much constant fantasy of mine.
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

north2alaska:
...and everything else (breastfeeding, etc) that comes with it.

I think about it a couple times a week

so do I...breast feeding is one of my most intense fantasies. Here's a short story I wrote glorifying it :-)

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

built4com4t
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

Holyheck24:
So into it. And the idea of someone getting pregnant and keeping the weight on šŸ„µ

Helpmeremember:
And then getting pregnant again

Holyheck24:
And again and again.... just a breeding sow....lmfao why am I such a weirdo šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

^ this all the way. I like the idea of a woman happily turning herself into a breeding sow. Iā€™m weird too but whatever honestly
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

Holyheck24:
So into it. And the idea of someone getting pregnant and keeping the weight on šŸ„µ

Helpmeremember:

Holyheck24:
And again and again.... just a breeding sow....lmfao why am I such a weirdo šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

quiverdream:
^ this all the way. I like the idea of a woman happily turning herself into a breeding sow. Iā€™m weird too but whatever honestly

Going to hop on this thread because Iā€™m the same way šŸ˜‚
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

Holyheck24:

Helpmeremember:

Holyheck24:

quiverdream:

Toonmaster1:
Going to hop on this thread because Iā€™m the same way šŸ˜‚

100% was my go to fantasy as a teenager. The idea of a woman getting pregnant, and just being in a cycle of getting pregnant and fat, for like there whole fertile life.
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

tbh the only thing keeping me from wanting this on a more serious level for myself is how pregnancy usually leads to having children.. haha
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

Huge pregnant fetish here. Love watching a girls belly grow completely out of their control but doing what their body was designed to do.
3 years
12345   loading