General

Pregnancy fetish

Holyheck24:
So into it. And the idea of someone getting pregnant and keeping the weight on 🥵

Helpmeremember:
And then getting pregnant again

Holyheck24:
And again and again.... just a breeding sow....lmfao why am I such a weirdo 😂😂😂

quiverdream:
^ this all the way. I like the idea of a woman happily turning herself into a breeding sow. I’m weird too but whatever honestly

Toonmaster1:
Going to hop on this thread because I’m the same way 😂

I think about it frequently. Always pregnant and always growing
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

Yea I love thinking I'm going to knock her up this time, I'm pretty sure there's alot of girls I know that wouldn't mind a load dropped in them and risk getting pregnant.
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

So many folks into pregnancy! We should chat a bit
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

Yeah I'm really into it. Pregnant women are sexy AF.
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

Rouge:
Biggest fantasy ❤ & multiples would be even better.

That’s awesome!! Me too on that one.
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

Mars84:
With all the people into it, you'd expect surogacy to be more popular

I know, I'd gladly donate to breed someone haha
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

Rouge:
Biggest fantasy ❤ & multiples would be even better.

Yes! I love the idea of growing uncontrollably and then finding out that I'm carrying two or three or more! Maybe a guy even pumping me up with hormones to ensure I have multiples!
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

One of my first fantasies as a teen was to get my gf pregnant and have her be continuously pregnant for years to come.
Obviously there are a lot of logical issues with that, but it was a fun fantasy.
Her big and pregnant with a baby on each breast and one cooking.
Stuffing her face on the couch while I made sure she didn’t have to do anything but eat and feed the babies.
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

Jack-Elray:
One of my first fantasies as a teen was to get my gf pregnant and have her be continuously pregnant for years to come.
Obviously there are a lot of logical issues with that, but it was a fun fantasy.
Stuffing her face on the couch while I made sure she didn’t have to do anything but eat and feed the babies.

EmilyW:
And when you told her, she feckin' screamed like a zombie and run as fast as she could.
(Sorry, I couldn't help myself)

Hahahahaha
That would have probably been what happened. No not a fantasy I’d ever want to put in practice for obvious reasons. Especially at 16 which was what age I was at the time.

Ironically after we broke up a year or so later she got pregnant with her next boyfriend and they have like 4 kids or something last time I checked... They’ve been married since high school.
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

Jack-Elray:

EmilyW:
And when you told her, she feckin' screamed like a zombie and run as fast as she could.
(Sorry, I couldn't help myself)

Jack-Elray:
Hahahahaha
That would have probably been what happened. No not a fantasy I’d ever want to put in practice for obvious reasons. Especially at 16 which was what age I was at the time.

Ironically after we broke up a year or so later she got pregnant with her next boyfriend and they have like 4 kids or something last time I checked... They’ve been married since high school.

Honestly getting a girlfriend and knocking her up after a few months of dating has been a long time fantasy of mine
3 years
12345   loading