General

Pregnancy fetish

Domdaddy94:
Anyone else turned on by pregnant bellies? Or into the idea of being pregnant? The idea of a chubby pregnant girl is my dream.

I was wondering if there is anyone else here that's into it!

John Smith:
Think about it... why so many female feedees are into Stuffing...?

Great question..
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

cutestrawberryfluff:
Oh gosh yes. Its nowhere close in my future, but I love the idea of being bred and growing bigger from the pregnancy and weight gain. Plus it'll make my boobs even better haha

The Archduchess:
Exactly this! I have zero interest in becoming a parent, but I still really love the idea of being bred over and over again ^_^'

You should try being a surrogate! That’s what I’m doing right now! I love being pregnant!
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

I have always dreamed of being a breeding station or vessel if thats what you would call it.
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

The Doctors...
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

One of the nicest compliments I've gotten is when someone told me I looked pregnant with twins and exclaimed, "When are you due?" It felt wonderful.
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

wow,incredible..260 weeks and still counting??howly mackerel,,how can she manage that??by the way,what an amazing belly she has...
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

Carlos That was not real.
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

Ditzy:
I have always dreamed of being a breeding station or vessel if thats what you would call it.

That's very hot to think about...
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

I’ve dreamed about that, too! Just to be bred over and over again without keeping the kid would be great since I have zero interest in having a kid. 😅 It’s so hot and sexy! Pregnant bellies are a huge turn on for me. I’m pretty sure it was part of my bisexual awakening as a youth. 🤣
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

cantybrad:
I've always just wanted to knock up a few women and keep them constantly pregnant, and just giving the babies to parents who really want children
that's hot af. I don't want kids, i just wanna get pregnant
3 years
12345   loading