General

Pregnancy fetish

LilFatBunBun:
Honestly pregnancy was my first fetish before I liked a fat belly. I’m happy my belly makes me look slightly pregnant (a little bit) c: I has always wanted to be pregnant but at the same time I don’t want kids.

You could do what I did and become a surrogate. I’m currently getting paid to be pregnant. Kind of a sweet deal
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

I find pregnancy very beautiful and hope to experience it with a special someone a few times
2 years

Pregnancy fetish

fatfoxynadia:
If I could ill be a surrogate mother. ill have one after another ill love to always pregnant if could d one child a year for 15-20 years would be soo hot

I would love to keep my GF pregnant forever. The problem is I dont want sooo many kids. It would be really great to have a woman with the same pregnancy fetish who would volunteer to be a surrage and be pregnant all the time... biggest turn on...
My GF knows about this fetish and she says that we will have kids when we finish studying, but sometimes I imagine what would happen if I would poke a few holes into our condoms...
2 years

Pregnancy fetish

LilFatBunBun:
Honestly pregnancy was my first fetish before I liked a fat belly. I’m happy my belly makes me look slightly pregnant (a little bit) c: I has always wanted to be pregnant but at the same time I don’t want kids.

Melgirl23:
You could do what I did and become a surrogate. I’m currently getting paid to be pregnant. Kind of a sweet deal

Please tell me this is fake or some sort of twisted joke. Aside from what should be obvious, which is women are human beings (as opposed to commodified brood mares), does anyone think of the child's needs? Please do research the trauma a child suffers when ripped away from the only mother they've ever known right after being born and tell me how your fucking fetish is more important.
2 years

Pregnancy fetish

LilFatBunBun:

Melgirl23:

HanselsWitch:
Please tell me this is fake or some sort of twisted joke. Aside from what should be obvious, which is women are human beings (as opposed to commodified brood mares), does anyone think of the child's needs? Please do research the trauma a child suffers when ripped away from the only mother they've ever known right after being born and tell me how your fucking fetish is more important.

It's not a joke, it's just a thought that comes up sometimes. I would never do it though. In general I'm in conflict with my pregnancy fetish, because although i know i want to have kids at some point, I sometimes wonder how much of this desire is rational thought and how much comes from my attraction to pregnancy. But obviously I am very well aware of the responsibility and consequences that a child would have. I can very well distinguish between a hot fantasy and something i would do for real.
2 years

Pregnancy fetish

Thanks for replying. I should have specified my comment was for Melgirl. The point wasn't to kink shame and I think pregnancy fantasies are normal and common to most of us who are into weight gain. I just happen to be well-versed in infant trauma and it's distressing to see people treat it with such a cavalier attitude in real life. Not to mention wannabe parents in countries that have (rightfully) banned surrogacy for ethical reasons are turning to third world countries where "baby farms" exist. Ok, off my soapbox now.
2 years

Pregnancy fetish

Pregnancy is what revealed my actual feeding fetish. I couldn't believe how insatiable my wife was during pregnancy. The constant eating until in pain, and then continuing to eat beyond the threshold of pain. Continually expanding her belly. Pregnancy was the first time I was aroused by the act of eating.
2 years

Pregnancy fetish

Oddly enough, my wife has gained more after our first pregnancy together than she did during it :-) Hovered at 300 all mine months. Our little man is 18 months tomorrow and she’s now 326 pounds :-)
2 years

Pregnancy fetish

HappyBigBelly:
Oddly enough, my wife has gained more after our first pregnancy together than she did during it :-) Hovered at 300 all mine months. Our little man is 18 months tomorrow and she’s now 326 pounds :-)
That's what happened with our 2nd. The weight just kept on coming on afterwards and the desire and power to lose it became more unrealistic given the new lifestyle she loved.
2 years

Pregnancy fetish

HappyBigBelly:

Bicepsual:
That's what happened with our 2nd. The weight just kept on coming on afterwards and the desire and power to lose it became more unrealistic given the new lifestyle she loved.

Glad motherhood has helped her see the error of her ways lol. How soft & heavy has momma grown now? (Your best guess, as I’m assuming she’s not yet confident with the scale.)
2 years
23456   loading