General

Pregnancy fetish

OxfordBoy:
Glad motherhood has helped her see the error of her ways lol. How soft & heavy has momma grown now? (Your best guess, as I’m assuming she’s not yet confident with the scale.)

Ha, it really did! That mentality during pregnancy that "momma has a big belly now and just needs to sit down, watch Netflix and get pizza" never went away after the 2nd. She doesn't weigh herself, I'd guess around 230 now. She's very short with a small frame. So it's been a dramatic transformation more than doubling her weight.
2 years

Pregnancy fetish

When it comes to pregnancy fetish

I just cannot get into it, even if i tried, I guess I'm just not a big fan of unborn babies being linked with a sexual fetish, But also the objectafying of a person in some cases (Random people saying they want to bang you to make you pregnant)

Not kink shaming here, But i think about the actual child. I know it's a big belly, and bellies are awesome. But there's an unborn human being in there. It's probably with my upbringing on how important family is and all that

But I'm just not a fan of unborn kids being somewhat fetishized 🤷‍♀️
2 years

Pregnancy fetish

OxfordBoy:
Glad motherhood has helped her see the error of her ways lol. How soft & heavy has momma grown now? (Your best guess, as I’m assuming she’s not yet confident with the scale.)

Bicepsual:
Ha, it really did! That mentality during pregnancy that momma just needs to sit down, watch Netflix and get pizza never went away after the 2nd. She doesn't weigh herself, I'd guess around 230 now. She's very short with a small frame. So it's been a dramatic transformation more than doubling her weight.

Haha, wonderful!
Do you think she’ll plateau now she’s settled into her new, sedate approach to life? Or will her ways mean momma is going to be gaining some extra bounce for the foreseeable future?
2 years

Pregnancy fetish

OxfordBoy:
Haha, wonderful!
Do you think she’ll plateau now she’s settled into her new, sedate approach to life? Or will her ways mean momma is going to be gaining some extra bounce for the foreseeable future?

The working from home quarantine life has def made her into a textbook lazy glutton. More sedentary as ever. Has Doordash open at all times. Particularly since this fall, the last 3 months she's really piled on some nice gains.

But it was a plateau for a couple years before Covid. The trajectory always seems up in the end, though, because of the lifestyle.
2 years

Pregnancy fetish

She must be such a little round ball now! 🙂 It’s great that she’s been able to accept it to the degree she has. I guess motherhood turns so much of life upside down that doubling your weight probably doesn’t seem like such a big departure by comparison.
2 years

Pregnancy fetish

9 months is a long time for a behavior to take root. So if you give in to those gluttonous hormone driven desires for food and experience that pleasure of "eating for 2" during pregnancy .... it's not something you can easily put back in the bottle. Particularly the stress of the baby often solidifies that emotional addiction to food.

And that's why you see a lot of women just explode after a pregnancy. They basically never stop eating for two.
2 years

Pregnancy fetish

I've never seriously thought about being a mother but I have to say that one of my goals with gaining weight is to have a permanent early stages of pregnancy look. I don't know why but I think part of what got me interested in gaining weight is seeing other people carry children.
2 years

Pregnancy fetish

I've never seriously thought about being a mother but I have to say that one of my goals with gaining weight is to have a permanent early stages of pregnancy look. I don't know why but I think part of what got me interested in gaining weight is seeing other people carry children.
2 years

Pregnancy fetish

issabelly:

Kinda a mood tbh, though for me I think its kinda the other way around. It started as a pregnancy fetish, then turned to fat since I learned that its a bit more permanent lmao.
2 years

Pregnancy fetish

We should kik. I adore pregnancy role play
2 years
34567   loading