General

Pregnancy fetish

It's an amazing feeling. In College, I couldn't help but feel smitten. It was bittersweet as some pregnant students I befriended did not make it back (before I graduated, if at all). It's a great feeling to pamper, spoil or provide. With recent incidents at baby showers, I would advise the preg-lovers out there to choose your friends wisely.
2 years

Pregnancy fetish

Domdaddy94:
Anyone else turned on by pregnant bellies? Or into the idea of being pregnant? The idea of a chubby pregnant girl is my dream.

I was wondering if there is anyone else here that's into it!

Oh definitely and watching the fatile on and belly expand and having a fat baby after as a result of all her stuffing and gluttony.
2 years

Pregnancy fetish

NYCBellyBlimp:
It's an amazing feeling. In College, I couldn't help but feel smitten. It was bittersweet as some pregnant students I befriended did not make it back (before I graduated, if at all). It's a great feeling to pamper, spoil or provide. With recent incidents at baby showers, I would advise the preg-lovers out there to choose your friends wisely.

Apparently I missed that memo. What’s been going on at baby showers?
2 years

Pregnancy fetish

Domdaddy94:
Anyone else turned on by pregnant bellies? Or into the idea of being pregnant? The idea of a chubby pregnant girl is my dream.

I was wondering if there is anyone else here that's into it!

Adktomcat:
Oh definitely and watching the fatile on and belly expand and having a fat baby after as a result of all her stuffing and gluttony.

Definitely!
2 years

Pregnancy fetish

I guess my preference is more for breeding than the entirety of pregnancy. Like, I don’t actually want kids nor do I want to go through the pain of pregnancy and labor; for me the appeal is just the fantasy of that’s animalistic instinct to breed and be bred. But I’m happy to keep it pure fantasy.
2 years

Pregnancy fetish

For me, the beauty of a round, pregnant belly is, I believe, what was the initial start point for my interest in feedism.
2 years

Pregnancy fetish

I just adore huge bellies, the bigger the better, and I especially like the contrast of a woman normally being quite slim but with that huge orb in front of her, getting bigger and rounder by the weeks
2 years

Pregnancy fetish

I am currently pregnant and my boyfriend is loving every minute of it. I have never been so hungry in my life so I am constantly eating. I am a little bit concerned about how big I am getting and how big I will be after I deliver. My BF keeps telling me not to worry and keep eating if I am hungry.
2 years

Pregnancy fetish

ChubbyHubby:
Apparently I missed that memo. What’s been going on at baby showers?[/quote]

Raw feelings between soon to be fathers and current boyfriends have led to more than fights at catering halls or private parties.
2 years

Pregnancy fetish

I love pregnant bellies and find them very attractive and I love how they get bigger and bigger. Only problem is they last temporarily
2 years
34567   loading