General

Pregnancy fetish

The idea is being pregnant is very hot to me. Especially the idea that my pregnant belly will look so much smaller than my feedee's.

Being pregnant on the other hand ...
2 years

Pregnancy fetish

I'm not really into the pregnancy side more of the breeding side and thort of it all or keep knocking a girl up and giving the baby's to parents who can't have children
1 year

Pregnancy fetish

Best way to fatten a woman up is to keep her pregnant. The baby weight is sticky and she keeps sizing up. Soon a nice heavy, sedentary, obese blubbery sow is with you.
1 year

Pregnancy fetish

That would be so much fun!
1 year

Pregnancy fetish

Rbaer37:
Yes for sure! I’ve always had the fantasy of having a partner who is also obsessed with a big pregnant belly and constantly wants to keep me pregnant. With each pregnancy I grow bigger and bigger. They would insist on making me pregnant again even just a few months after giving birth. Basically a constant state of being pregnant or trying to be. Can’t imagine what people would say when we are popping out a baby every year but oh well haha
so hot!
1 year

Pregnancy fetish

I've never really ever been a fan of pregnancy fetish because it involves unborn kids
1 year

Pregnancy fetish

Not directly but as a young teenager and the internet was in its early stages, I would constantly go to the pregnancy panty section of retail store magazines and get aroused by all the big bellies in tight stretched out underwear. Hott stuff lol. They make ones that basically cover your entire midsection. I love the concept that women can loose control due to hormone changes. The idea of a normally skinny and health conscious girl gorging herself with next to no control. Chefs kiss haha
1 year

Pregnancy fetish

It is a newer enjoyment/kink if you will, I find I appreciate.
1 year

Pregnancy fetish

I have a complex relationship with this. It’s hard for me to deny that I find pregnant bellies attractive (although if the person is thin otherwise, this is less the case). That said, I find the idea of a human growing inside another human to be pretty unattractive, and I certainly don’t get turned on by the concept in the way I do fat.
1 year

Pregnancy fetish

I love the idea. I have always been turned on by pregnant bellies. They also go well with my vore fetish. As a result i think i have developed a breeding fetish. I am conflicted if if its a fetish or just baby fever.
1 year
34567   loading