General

Are you attracted to the opposite of your body type or the same as yours?

Contrast in that I am bigger than my GF , but she is well over 200 lbs herself. You geT the best of both worlds; the “contrast” and the mutual gaining
3 years

Juliihs2:
Wow
Good question!
I am attracted to huge women, I would like to rub my belly with your belly
And by thin men, to see the huge difference between my fat body and his thin one.

I’m a thin man and i love tall/ or short girls doesn’t mattter but i want a belly to rub lol my kik is scottystrand1 I’d love to give you encouragement and talk with you!
3 years

Opposite for sure!

I love super fat and tall big men that are several times my weight. I love to feel their soft and big bodies/bellies while i am skinny and toned. I love to encourage them to eat super much and unhealthy while i eat healthy and workout a lot. Contrast is such a turn on!
3 years

Both. As long as they're not too thin or fat.
3 years

Opposite. I’m an up and coming powerlifter and bodybuilder and I love a big soft body cuddle with. It actually makes feel that much more masculine
3 years

I tend to like my men more lean and my women chunky but I'm an equal opportunity employer smiley
3 years

Chaitea:
Definitely the opposite. I love feeling my fat against someone so much thinner and stronger than I am; my rolls against their muscle. Plus, knowing that I'm so unfit and lazy whilst they work out is so hot.

That’s crazy that we basically same the same thing 😂😂😂
3 years

Arame:
Opposite. I’m an up and coming powerlifter and bodybuilder and I love a big soft body cuddle with. It actually makes feel that much more masculine

Shadowmoon:
That’s awesome. Good luck on your new journey. I agree being fit/lean/skinny/Muscular makes a big chubby woman that much more feminine in my eyes.

Thanks Boss. And you’re right, the reason why is because of the hormonal response that comes from body composition. Studies have shown low body fat increases testosterone levels and bigger muscles increases testosterone levels. Now imagine having both. On the flip side high body fat lowers testosterone and turns into estrogen. Also eating refined wheats and sugars increases body fat by lowering testosterone and increases estrogen levels. That’s why if you notice the plus sized ladies and even gentlemen on this thread are say they prefer contrast. It’s the biological and hormonal connection of testosterone and estrogen
3 years

Arame:

Shadowmoon:
That’s awesome. Good luck on your new journey. I agree being fit/lean/skinny/Muscular makes a big chubby woman that much more feminine in my eyes.

Arame:
Thanks Boss. And you’re right, the reason why is because of the hormonal response that comes from body composition. Studies have shown low body fat increases testosterone levels and bigger muscles increases testosterone levels. Now imagine having both. On the flip side high body fat lowers testosterone and turns into estrogen. Also eating refined wheats and sugars increases body fat by lowering testosterone and increases estrogen levels. That’s why if you notice the plus sized ladies and even gentlemen on this thread are say they prefer contrast. It’s the biological and hormonal connection of testosterone and estrogen

Shadowmoon:
Woah, my mind is blown 🤯 thanks for dropping that knowledge! It’s make a lot of sense.

LOL...sounds yummy smiley
3 years

Arame:

Shadowmoon:

Arame:

Shadowmoon:
Woah, my mind is blown 🤯 thanks for dropping that knowledge! It’s make a lot of sense.

chubbybunnywriter:
LOL...sounds yummy smiley

What does? Lol
3 years
12345   loading