General

Are you attracted to the opposite of your body type or the same as yours?

Arame:
Opposite. I’m an up and coming powerlifter and bodybuilder and I love a big soft body cuddle with. It actually makes feel that much more masculine

Shadowmoon:
That’s awesome. Good luck on your new journey. I agree being fit/lean/skinny/Muscular makes a big chubby woman that much more feminine in my eyes.

Arame:
Thanks Boss. And you’re right, the reason why is because of the hormonal response that comes from body composition. Studies have shown low body fat increases testosterone levels and bigger muscles increases testosterone levels. Now imagine having both. On the flip side high body fat lowers testosterone and turns into estrogen. Also eating refined wheats and sugars increases body fat by lowering testosterone and increases estrogen levels. That’s why if you notice the plus sized ladies and even gentlemen on this thread are say they prefer contrast. It’s the biological and hormonal connection of testosterone and estrogen

Shadowmoon:
Woah, my mind is blown 🤯 thanks for dropping that knowledge! It’s make a lot of sense.

No problem. I might as well admit, I’m a certified strength and condition coach. I hid that information cause I didn’t want anyone here to have their defenses up
3 years

Arame:
No problem. I might as well admit, I’m a certified strength and condition coach. I hid that information cause I didn’t want anyone here to have their defenses up

BiteSize:
That’s kind of cool, actually. I don’t know why, but I always find fitness minded people interested in feederism to be particularly fascinating. I don’t know - the juxtaposition is intriguing. smiley

Thanks and Really? How so?
3 years

Generally I prefer the contrast. I’m a tiny, active person, and really love being wrapped up by someone’s bigger body. I love the weight and the strength and the softness.

I also love to cook/am a total foodie, so if I’m with someone, I’d prefer they be more down to eat and enjoy rather than obsess over nutritional content.

Chubby bellies, thighs and hips are just so cute!
3 years

I have a strong preference to contrast. That tiny beauty and the fat beast kind smiley
And somehow it always makes me so uncomfortable to state it. Because it implies that I deliberately disregard plump females. Which then makes me feel like a total hypocrite.
3 years

Thickgirl:
Definitely into contrast! I love the idea of someone skinny or someone fit enjoying my soft body. It’s super hot!

Oh Really 👀
3 years

I prefer both, it is nice to share the pleasure of eating and gaining weight with the person you love
3 years

Thickgirl:
Definitely into contrast! I love the idea of someone skinny or someone fit enjoying my soft body. It’s super hot!

Have you hooked up with your FWB lately? That was a Hot story! You're 30 lbs fatter and sexier now
3 years

i'm into contrast! i love the idea of a fit and strong Man enjoying my fat, thick and juicy body
3 years

Juliihs2:
Wow
Good question!
I am attracted to huge women, I would like to rub my belly with your belly
And by thin men, to see the huge difference between my fat body and his thin one.

I love it especially with how skinny i am now but I’m trying to gain weight. Lol i use to weigh way more than now
3 years

I admit I can certainly find smaller women attractive from an aesthetic standpoint, and I would not be opposed to a feeding from a smaller woman (or femme enby).

Generally though, I usually am only truly attracted to larger women/femmes. That’s who I truly crush on, that’s who gives me butterflies in my stomach, that’s who I feel happiest when seeing myself with somebody.
3 years
23456   loading