General

Are you attracted to the opposite of your body type or the same as yours?

Thickgirl:
Definitely into contrast! I love the idea of someone skinny or someone fit enjoying my soft body. It’s super hot!

The allure of the sensation of contrast while exploration of curves, and wonder is the apex of feeling explosive intensity. Addictive, too.
3 years

I prefer ladies on the plump and extra plump side , but the most important thing is to be a nice person smiley
3 years

I always like and fall into this divide. I have always been fit and I like that.

I find the opposite and a lot of it in a woman to be the sexiest. Not to mention it's a lot easier for a to get and stay really fat than it is to stay super ripped which I've never been much into anyway
3 years

Opposite, without a doubt.
3 years

Opposite, but I’m gaining ;-)
3 years

Same...not feeling bones press into or against me.
3 years

I used to love the contrast of her being bigger then I gained and I met women who were slender who adored me fat but now I am all in with us both being obese
3 years

I'm all for both partners being obese. However as long as my partner is willing to accept my desires to become obese myself, that's ok also however I think getting fat along with a partner is extremely hot
3 years

I’d love to have a BBW gf to make me bigger ❤️
2 years

The same xx

My partner is 224lbs and I am 252lbs and I just love how our tummy's rub together when we lean in for a kiss and hug.

During Anal sex I love how his tummy rubs up and down my back during the pounding xxxx
2 years
34567   loading