General

Are you attracted to the opposite of your body type or the same as yours?

Nope. I’m attracted to the same, fat like me
2 years

I'd go for big, I love big women, then we'd be able to gain together
2 years

Definitely the opposite. I'm a little chubby I think but I like partners male or female to be significantly larger than I am. Contrast is a big turn on for me.
2 years

wow i like contrasts indeed..i adore a huge womans body squishing me,and engulfing me completly
2 years

Dream scenario is that we're both very fat.

Fat couples are so cute and fat sex is hot!

Fat bodies are just the best to me, what can I say lol
2 years

i love both. the contrast of a fit, lean body against my big, soft squishy body is really hot. but i also love fondling and appreciating other chubby/fat bodies too.
2 years

I like most combinations - I've been the slim one with a MUCH larger partner, I've been in a relationship where both of us were fat, and I'd enjoy being very fat with a slimmer partner.

Thing is, there's a balance. If you're both really fat, regular life things get harder in general. So sometimes the contrast dynamic is more practical because it's good to have one more physically capable person in the relationship!
2 years

I've dated all sorts of men physically, but I do prefer my male partners to be larger than me. But it would not be the end if I were larger (weight wise) than my partner, but being mentally connected outweighs the physical in the larger context of intimate relationships.
2 years

I think there’s something so erotic about my partner being athletic and fit and me just being a fat pig haha so I would say I prefer the opposite
2 years

Both! love body contrast and 2 fat bellies are always better then 1
2 years
34567   loading