Fattening others

Giving up your muscular or thin body for your overweight or obese partner

If I have an obese girlfriend and if she feels to fat,I would eat or let her feed me till I’m huge and obese
3 years

Zoroark3D:
If I have an obese girlfriend and if she feels to fat,I would eat or let her feed me till I’m huge and obese

I would do the same. Would love to see myself change as I grew to her level. Something just sounds hot about the whole thing. X3
3 years

alelectro:
It would probably make it easier to be a better gentleman for her too. Putting on the extra weight would make it easier to connect and be more empathetic to her needs.

Agreed. It does create a more lasting relationship in my opinion.
3 years

Not me. I love the contrast of my fit body with my wife. I even even get a boost in the gym knowing she's simultaneously sitting on the couch stuffing her face, getting her own workout in, ha.
3 years

Bicepsual:
Not me. I love the contrast of my fit body with my wife. I even even get a boost in the gym knowing she's simultaneously sitting on the couch stuffing her face, getting her own workout in, ha.

100% agree. I have an agreement with current feedee. She likes muscles and I like her fat, so the whole time I am at the gym she is on the couch stuffing her face.
3 years

Bicepsual:

Does she like the contrast or does it make her feel insecure?
3 years

Anjou:

She loves the contrast of my muscles. But she does get insecure only when seeing old friends. Particularly friends that haven't had kids, ultra-skinny, basically haven't aged since they were 22.

We've even had moments where her old co-workers complimented my physique and then turned to her "And you look....... happy!"

Almost all of our neighbors' wives, friends and her current co-workers are quite heavy. So she generally doesn't think about her weight all that much anymore. Everything is relative. She's the thin girl in the group when you're around 300lb+ women.
3 years

Anjou:

Bicepsual:
She loves the contrast of my muscles. But she does get insecure only when seeing old friends. Particularly friends that haven't had kids, ultra-skinny, basically haven't aged since they were 22.

We've even had moments where her old co-workers complimented my physique and then turned to her "And you look....... happy!"

Almost all of our neighbors' wives, friends and her current co-workers are quite heavy. So she generally doesn't think about her weight all that much anymore. Everything is relative. She's the thin girl in the group when you're around 300lb+ women.

My girlfriend was the same way until I started bulking for a powerlift meet, and then realized that she liked the muscle chub on me along with getting the be the “small” one again. I think when I was more physique oriented she felt that less feminine being 30 lbs heavier than me. Now that I am a “ fat”powerlifter she gets to feel small and vulnerable again
3 years

Anjou:
My girlfriend was the same way until I started bulking for a powerlift meet, and then realized that she liked the muscle chub on me along with getting the be the “small” one again. I think when I was more physique oriented she felt that less feminine being 30 lbs heavier than me. Now that I am a “ fat”powerlifter she gets to feel small and vulnerable again

When I first started getting bigger she warned me that she wasn't into "muscle dudes". But the more I've packed on, the more she likes it. I wonder if it's for simliar reasons; makes her feel feminine and not so 'huge'.

Yeah, my winter bulk cycle is in full swing right now, lol.
3 years

I think more traditional women want a a bigger guy ( be it fat, muscle or both) To feed and nurture while feeling protected by their size, while more dominant women like a lean guy to show their pack of girlfriends that even though they are lazy, gluttonous fat asses they can have a conventionally hot in shape dude at their beck and call. But this is just a guess
3 years
12   loading