General

Flaunting belly

I really wanna have my belly peak out of my shirt, but I'm afraid of offending people.
3 years

Flaunting belly

I love letting it all hang out at home, but generally not in public. I've noticed some gazes lately as I'm starting to outgrow my hoodies and just moved up a pants size. Nobody has said anything yet but if I let it loose I know they will. Really looking forward to the holiday and seeing how family I haven't seen in 9 months react to me.
3 years

Flaunting belly

Chubbypup:
I love letting it all hang out at home, but generally not in public. I've noticed some gazes lately as I'm starting to outgrow my hoodies and just moved up a pants size. Nobody has said anything yet but if I let it loose I know they will. Really looking forward to the holiday and seeing how family I haven't seen in 9 months react to me.

Well you’ve gotten my attention that’s for sure πŸ˜‰
3 years

Flaunting belly

Always at home, sometimes in public, depending who I am with and where I am. So liberating to let loose in public and the stares are exciting, but I won't do it around close friends and family.
3 years

Flaunting belly

seeing how family I haven't seen in 9 months react to me.

fedexex:
9 months - maybe they'll think its another kind of growth at first 😜

A virgin birth? Well....tis the season! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
3 years

Flaunting belly

seeing how family I haven't seen in 9 months react to me.

fedexex:
9 months - maybe they'll think its another kind of growth at first 😜

Chubbypup:
A virgin birth? Well....tis the season! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
you laugh but my cousin had one earlier this year.
3 years

Flaunting belly

Went to the mall on Saturday and the food court was PACKED with 300lb girls in skin tight yoga pants showing every roll stuffing their faces with Sbarro's, Charleys and Auntie Anne's.

No shame was seen that day.
3 years

Flaunting belly

i saw a guy in a coffee shop recently, he mustve been over 400lbs, he had a hoodie on but the bottom of his gut was hanging out fully on show. Was all i had not to stare, like daymnnnn xP
3 years

Flaunting belly

I love seeing people show off their gain. I've had many people throughout the years come into my work in too tight clothing. Seriously one of the most adorable things ever.
3 years

Flaunting belly

FeedMeCupcakes:
I honestly can't wait to be so big i get stuck in booths, chairs, doors, etc.
Hopefully that will happen soonsmiley.
3 years
12   loading