General

Flaunting belly

Allissa:
I really wanna have my belly peak out of my shirt, but I'm afraid of offending people.

Here is the truth, no one cares anymore. I remember in the nineties, if you were obese and had your gut showing then people would say something but not today. I see people with their guts hanging all the time. My gut hangs low so I have to cover that and my fuda with my pants and I will get the looks but even then people don't really care. I say let it hang free
3 years

Flaunting belly

MNBHM:
My belly peeks out all the time. No one has really ever said anything and the ones who have turned out to be worth while connections to make

I have to agree. People don’t really care. I let belly stick out in public and don’t get a second glance. My wife’s belly is pretty big and she doesn’t get any comments. In these “PC” times people are much more concerned about what they say and how it’s taken.
3 years

Flaunting belly

slopfatjim:
i have to agree most people now don't care if u belly is left all loose and hanging - one or to say a few comments but hey i don't really mind! - free humiliation - but that said, u now know who like the flab and those who stare weather in amazement or shock! - FA stand out more now! just wish a few more would come and talk

But this is why I approach them first. Before Covid here in my area, after years of getting over the idea pathogen that folks were actually paying attention to how my gut sways and hangs as I waddle I started to pick up on small indicators of interest from female fat admirers. That is why it is up to we waddlers to make this lifestyle more popular just by leading by example
3 years

Flaunting belly

slopfatjim:
i have to agree most people now don't care if u belly is left all loose and hanging - one or to say a few comments but hey i don't really mind! - free humiliation - but that said, u now know who like the flab and those who stare weather in amazement or shock! - FA stand out more now! just wish a few more would come and talk

If I saw a big fat belly hanging out in pubic I would love to come over and talk to you, coming over is the problem as I would of already Cum. Big belly fatties are 'too sexy!'
3 years

Flaunting belly

No way I can hide mine so I don't try.
3 years

Flaunting belly

Bicepsual:
Went to the mall on Saturday and the food court was PACKED with 300lb girls in skin tight yoga pants showing every roll stuffing their faces with Sbarro's, Charleys and Auntie Anne's.

No shame was seen that day.

That's a super hot image! And great news to hear society is progressing, on this at least. I wonder if it's a generational thing? Were these college-age girls would you say?
3 years
12   loading