Fattening others

Feeders: do you watch endless tv w/your partners?

Just curious how you handle the ever-growing sedentary lifestyle of your feedee.

I've never been a giant movie watcher myself. So it's always been a struggle for me to plop down for back-to-back-to-back movies with my wife.

As she's grown heavier, the amount of Netflix has grown to a level where she doesn't expect me to always watch with her (7+ hrs a night).

I love cooking for her while she enjoys her shows. But I was just curious if this is a sticky point for you; trying to spend time with your partner but all they do is binge watch TV/video games.
3 years

My solution was to give in and get fat with her lol
3 years

My wife too, enjoys NetFlix far more than I do. She complains to me that we should watch more during the day, and not just in the evenings. I have been putting on weight, maybe I should give in more to her lifestyle.
3 years

Bicepsual:
Just curious how you handle the ever-growing sedentary lifestyle of your feedee.

I've never been a giant movie watcher myself. So it's always been a struggle for me to plop down for back-to-back-to-back movies with my wife.

As she's grown heavier, the amount of Netflix has grown to a level where she doesn't expect me to always watch with her (7+ hrs a night).

I love cooking for her while she enjoys her shows. But I was just curious if this is a sticky point for you; trying to spend time with your partner but all they do is binge watch TV/video games.

Actually I think that may be another reason I like BBWs cause when I’m not working or working out, All I want to do is lounge around the house. So Netflix and chill is right up my ally lol. I have an INTP personality and we are NOTORIOUS for being homebodies lol.

And there’s nothing better than having the day off and cuddling up with a soft, fluffy body all day.
3 years